Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

013

"Gobble gooble!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. I turned around to see my brother and Angie.
"Gobble gobble." I smiled, hugging Dunn then Angie.
"So all the bitches are cooking while us guys drink." Raab smirked, putting his arms around Ryan and I. I gave him a dirty look and slapped him hard in the stomach. Ryan laughed and gave me a hug.
"I love having you as a sister." he kissed the top of my head and walked to the living room to join the guys.
"April's coming over soon." I informed Angie, mixing the home made gravy. She nodded and washed her hands, then started peeling the potatoes.
"So how are you and Bam?" Angie asked, nudging my shoulder.
"We've been great," I couldn't help but smile.
"Nearly a month now, right?" I nodded in reply.
"There's my girls." April's voice rang through the kitchen. We exchanged hugs and continued cooking. Katie and Dannielle soon joined us, and it took about 2 hours to be completely done.

We brought all of the food to the dining room, setting the food on a table next to where we'd be eating.
"Food's done!" Ape yelled from the railing. No one moved, probably because they didn't hear her, or they were just being pricks.
"Bitches! The food is done!" I yelled while entering the living room.
"Jesus, Adi, no need to yell." Dunn grumbled, passing me. I rolled my eyes and looked down at Bam. I turned to walk back to the dining room, but Bam pulled me by my waist.
"Hi." I smiled, kissing him deeply.
"Hi." he smiled back, kissing me again. "You look gorgeous tonight."
"Thank you. You do too." I stood back up and Bam slapped my ass really hard.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." he laughed, before turning me around again and kissing me..well...again. His hands ran up and down my back as he deepened the kiss.
"Adilean, you're suppose to help me here! The boys are going savage!" I heard April yell, followed by a giant gasp. I laughed and pulled Bam's hand as we ran up the stairs.

We loaded our plates and sat at the table laughing, joking, smiling. Everyone was having a good time.
"Ladies, I'm impressed." Bam nodded, leaning back to rub his stomach. He smiled over at me and placed his hand on my thigh. "You did a good job babe."
I smiled and kissed him. "Thank you."
"Yeah babe!" Dunn smiled over at Angie and kissed her. She giggled as he whispered something into his ear.
"Did I make it in time for desert?" I heard someone yell. I turned to see Jesse, Kelly, and their 3 kids.
"Jess-Jess!" I yelled, jumping up into a hug. Ava ran to Bam's lap, Scarlett to Aprils, and I extended my arms out to London.
"Nice to see you too, Adi." Kelly smiled, taking a seat next to Jess.
As soon as I sat down, London put his hands in the pumpkin pie.
"No, London!" I laughed as he rubbed his hands on Bam's sleeve.
"Ads, this is a new shirt." he complained, looking down at the mess. I laughed as London started clapping his hands.
"It wasn't my fault. Blame your nephew." I smiled, cleaning off the baby's hands. Bam laughed too as Ava started to clean off the smeared desert.
We talked about CkY's new album, how Jack was doing, his first words, and April's new hairdresser.
"Ew, babe. Did you fart?" Bam asked, wrinkling his nose.
"No, Bam. London pooped." I handed him off the Kelly and she smiled, bringing him somewhere to be changed.
- - -
Everyone was drunk, including April. The kids were sleeping, but the music was loud and we all drunkenly danced together. The music was set on my ipod, so I loved every single song that was playing. Middle Finger by Mac Mille was playing, and I giggled while dancing by myself in the kitchen.
"Adi, princess." April sang, coming to stand next to me.
"Apie." I smiled, pulling his into a hug.
"You and Bam look so cute together!" she gushed, placing his warm hand on mine. "I'm so happy my boy is with a quality girl."
"Thanks." I giggled, pulling her to the living room to dance with me. We couldn't stop laughing, trying to dance normally.
"Dunn!" I yelled, cranking my half filled cup with his.
"Adilean!" he yelled back, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"We need to hang out more." I nodded, pulling at his beard.
"We hang out every day." he raised an eyebrow.
"That's true, but, I love you." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too, Adilean." he laughed, messing up my hair.
"You dick." I whined, standing up to fix my hair. I felt someone spin me around, then crash their lips to mine. I knew it was Bam, obviously. His hands fell to their usual spot, pulling me closer to him.
"Adilean, Bam's a bad kisser. Stop sucking face." Dunn said, kicking us with his feet.
"How do you know?" I asked, pulling away slightly.
"In London, we made out." he shrugged like it was no big deal.
"What?!" I nearly screamed, pushing Bam further away.
"For like .3 seconds." Bam smiled, kissing my neck. "You know I'm not a bad kisser."
"Yeah, sure." I replied, causing him to look at me.
"Sure?" he asked, crossing his arms. I smiled at him and winked. He laughed, licked his lips, and put his hand on the side of my face. With the other hand, he tucked hair behind my ear, then pulled me into his lips.
I felt like I was melting into the kiss until Ape's voice echoed through my ears.
"I want to let you know I love all of you. Every single one of you. You're momma's babies." I laughed and took a seat next to Dunn and Angie. Bam sat on my brother's lap and I laid my head on Ang's shoulder.
"Hi sleepy girl." she laughed, playing with my hair.
"Hi boo." I yawned, nuzzling into her neck.
"Bam, you're woman's coming onto me." I laughed and opened my eyes, to see Bam holding his hands out. I grasped them and he pulled me up. I jumped on his back and he started walking towards the stairs.
"Goodnight everyone! I love you guys! Muah!" I blew kisses to everyone and Bam continued to carry me up the bedroom.
He plopped me down on the bed and took off my heels for me.
"Baby, you're such a good boyfriend." I smiled, leaning up to take off my shirt.
"I know." he smirked back, kissing my lips.
"Thank god, my boobs can breath!" Bam laughed at my and placed his hand on my hip. I leaned up and bit his lower lip.
"You know that gets me going." he mumbled, pinning me down on the bed.
- - -
I tip toed down to the kitchen to get some water. I was wearing Bam's boxers and just a bra. I couldn't find my shirt, and I was too drunk and slightly stoned, so I didn't care. I grabbed 2 water bottles and ran back to the bedroom.
"Victory!" I smiled, taking back my rightful place in Bam's arms.
"Ready for some Black Friday shopping?" he asked, looking at the clock that read 2:34 am.
I quickly put my clothes back on and we ran through the house, waking everyone who was still there up. The only people we could round up was Katie, Raab, Angi and Kelly.
"This'll be interesting." Kelly yawned. She was the only sober one, and with that, we drove off the Wal Mart.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/lets_get_lost/set?id=43303597
so i never watched bam's reaction to ryan dunn's death. i finally did. it was the worst thing i've ever seen </3