‹ Prequel: Running on Adrenaline
Status: im working on it

Ruthless blood

FOUR

“Good one Tom” Jeremy sarcastically said.

“Don’t tell me I’m gonna need to play the bass” I groaned.

“No way, we’re a four piece, we need a new bass player” Jeremy immediately took his phone and dialled a number fast. Hannah took the phone from him.

“So you’re just replacing him like that?” she seemed angry “I’m calling him, he’s coming back” She was sure about this, she got into the small bathroom and locked the door.

“I really hope that works out” Jeremy lay on the floor.

“Kids, he couldn’t have gone too far” Rob reminded us, reading a book.

“Thanks Robbie” I called, realising he could have still been here, I ran out of the bus,
shrugging on a coat and my body found its way to the ground, on top of Olis body.

“You haven’t gotten any lighter” I got up, horrified as he brushed off the dirt from his clothing.

“I’m sorry” was all I could say.

“Tom’s with us” he reported.

“We just found the note”

“It was a little dramatic of him” Oli rolled his eyes.

“Oli” I started.

“Ame” he then told me to follow him to a bus and I could tell he didn’t want to speak about anything. The bus had a sign on it saying “best band in the world” I smirked and entered it looking for Tom.

He saw me and rolled his eyes “You can’t keep anything from her” he stated.

I gave him a look, and he gave me one, he then rolled his eyes and came outside with me.
“People would kill for this” I reminded him.

“But she’s there and I can’t-“

“You liar, it’s all about Hannah, well sorry but you’re both in this band and you guys need to start talking because I know for a fact this means a lot to you both”

He just stood there, and then eventually leaned on the bus, kicking the dirt under his foot.
I lay my head on his shoulder “It’ll blow over” I reassured him.

He chuckled “I wish I could say the same to you about Oli” he then walked back to the van and I just stayed there, my head hitting the side of the bus softly.

The beautiful redhead then approached the bus and saw me, she smiled and I did so back.

“Hey” I greeted, the conversation was a little awkward, I was guessing she had no idea about Oli and I, but the fact that I did made me the most awkward person alive. Basically the only piece of information I retained was that her name was Amy.

I walked back to my bus and when I entered I melodramatically fell to the floor “I am going to kill myself and you guys are going to have to find a new lead singer” I lay there curled up into a ball.

“So you finally admit you like him” Hannah sighed and yelled to the bus, she followed it with “I win”

Jeremy and Tom groaned from their bunks and I jerked my head up realising they had bets on me.

“Fuck you guys, you guys suck” I sulked.

It was dark outside and normally the night called me, but I was in no mood to go to a party and see Oli touch her and talk to her like he did to me.

“Amelia” someone sang, he sang me name until I felt his hands take my ankle in a tight grasp and pull me from my bottom bunk.

“Tom, release me” I dramatically yelled.

“It’s Oli” he slurred “You thought I was Tom the other night too, ey?”

“Oli” I then got up and tied my hair up in to a bun to look a little bit decent.

“Don’t dress up for me” he sat down on the floor “You always look beautiful” he said quietly.

“Oli” i said again “you need to get back to your bus" i tried with all my body weight to lift him, but he just smirked, sitting on the floor.

He abruptly stood up in realisation of where he was, at first I could see thoughts of leaving the bus, but then in an instant his thoughts turned dissolute, he knew what he was thinking was very wrong, but alas, we found ourselves in a situation that shouldn't have been happening. Attached at the mouth, we collided with the wall; he wouldn't let me leave his touch for breath, like he’d missed me intensely.

I led his hand onto my bare back; he would place them there lightly, he would pull my shirt up, and I would his, but we never really separated for long enough to allow the shirts to come off, our bare torsos were pressed together. I felt his hands on my waist and my thumb brushed his prominent collar bone as I lead my hands into his hair to let them tangle through it. When a bump was heard in the dark, Hannah giggled, obviously not knowing where she was going.

“Lia, please help” she yelped.

Oli and I whispered and he kissed me on the cheek before leaving, he stepped around
Hannah and I turned on the lights to help her to her bunk.

“Goodnight” I tugged a blanket on her.

***

I really thought I couldn’t get more awkward around Amy, but it was possible, when I passed her and Oli holding hands I smiled awkwardly and realised I was going in the wrong
direction, I walked back from where I came from. I got in the bus and Rob tutted.

I rolled my eyes, smiling at his response; I then got a cardigan, and threw it over my shirt. I stepped into my Doc Martens and laced them up.

“Bye Rob” I sang.

“Kill it kid” he saluted, while reading his book.

“Does anyone know who the fuck we are?” I hoarsely growled, the crowd replied with enthusiasm, somehow the number had multiplied and the people actually wanted us to play. I heard them say our name faintly, slightly unsure.

We struck our chords and I worked off their energy, giving them mine. By the time we were done, they were still hungry. They yelled and growled until we got off the stage, it was a good feeling.

“We killed it” I reported “I want dinner now”

And when I said that, I heard a familiar growl, a hoarse and aggressive one, we all stopped and realised it was Olis voice, they sounded menacing, and because of their pure aggression, the crowd sounded like they couldn’t get enough of it.

My stomach grumbling brought me back to reality and I rubbed it, the rest of the band were already walking off to Bring me the horizon’s stage and I threw my hands up in confusion.

“Guys. Dinner”

“Later” they all yelled.

I sulked on my own about how hungry I was, and decided to walk to the catering van by myself, as usual the line was long and sweaty band members stood and held the same hungry face I did.

“Does your mother know you’re a whore?” Trent yelled at some passers-by as he stood in line, a few people up from me.

The guys flipped him off and smiled, knowing how he was.

He did it again, except this time to two girls, they looked offended and flipped him off, and he shrugged and walked up in line.

He started a chant, repeating food over and over again; I laughed as everyone joined in, and shook my head, checking my phone for any calls from Erin.

“Your mother must know you’re a whore” he was in front of me, and placed himself next to me.

I looked down at my pyjama pants “She’s fully aware” I sarcastically agreed.

“Thank God, I thought you were going to flip me off too” he sighed, I chuckled and put my phone in my pocket.

“I forgot to ask, what do you play?” I said after a few moments of quiet.

“My voice, I would play an instrument, but I’m pretty useless at it”

“Me too” i exclaimed. I nudged him playfully and Oli tapped my shoulder at that moment, Trent looked awestruck and said hello to Oli, praising him for his set. Oli smiled, sweat glistened and pulled me away politely. I looked at the sweat dripping from the end of his hair, the towel around his neck and how his shirt clung to his chest.

“I really should stop this now while I can” he started.

“Stop what?” I was deflated.

“If I really liked you, I would have broken up with Amy” he’s facial expression was like he was working out an equation “We just can’t do what we did last night anymore” he finished.
“Oh, thanks for asking for my opinion Oli” I was snappy with hunger.

“Ame, come on” he was snappy with exhaustion “It’s not like we would be in this situation if it weren’t for you” he accused, he then walked away, and I stood with my mouth open.
Suddenly, I wasn’t hungry after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
weeeeee
pooooo
okay, so back to my story

yeahhhh, do you like it so far?
:)
and as usual, thankyouuuuu for all the comments, they make meh smile

lurve