‹ Prequel: Running on Adrenaline
Status: im working on it

Ruthless blood

SEVEN

I did that exactly, until I heard a small exchange of polite conversation.

“Lia, wake up” Hannah poked her foot in my bunk.

“Bro, gross” I pushed her foot out and slid out from my bunk “Hey amy” I greeted.

“Good afternoon” she laughed.

I got out completely and stood, still wobbling with tiredness.

“Were still going out tonight right?” she confirmed “good” she answered for me.

I smiled and rubbed my eyes, then I nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

“I’m getting you at 11, okay?” she then waved and exited the bus.

Hannah gave me a strange look and then narrowed her eyes “This isn’t a plea for Oli is it?” she quirked a brow.

“Nope” I answered, surprised myself “I actually like her” I then walked out of the bunk area and slipped on my vans and went to get some breakfast. I put my hoodie over my head and walked to the catering van with my space pants on.

“Hot look” I turned and saw Trent who was chuckling to himself.

I smiled a little too much and shrugged, adjusting my hair hoping I looked okay. He stood next to me, surprisingly quiet and ordered the same thing I did.

Then he sat with me while I ate my breakfast, thinking why he was being to uncharacteristically quiet.

“Hey, I don’t know if Oli is just being a jackass, but he was talking about how you may like someone” he urged.

I stopped eating and put my fork down “Did he say who?”

“He may have shared who”

I felt like I was in highschool again, actually I felt like I was in grade school on the playground being pushed away from my crush at the age of 12.

“Well, it was none of his business” I told him.

“Amelia, I don’t really feel that way about you” he gently put it.

“It’s okay Trent, I’m not stupid” I tried to stay calm “I’ll see you later, okay?” I half smiled and got up, leaving my food and having no appetite.

I walked, well actually I stomped over to the bus, stomped on it, changed into short shorts, a singlet and a sheer overtop, I slipped my doc martens on and prepared myself to shove my foot down Olis throat.

“Lia” Hannah stepped onto the bus when I was about to step off, she saw my face and took my hand “You look like you’re going to do something you’ll regret” she held tightly.

I sighed and pursed my lips “Yes, yes I am”

“Don’t be a sod Lia” she told me “come on, it’s our day off, we don’t have to please a crowd today, we can do whatever” she offered.

“I want to take a knife and-“

“Anything” she stated.

“-Stab Oli in the eye“ I continued.

“Sweet lets go shopping”

I nodded and we changed before we stepped out of the venue and walked the surrounding streets, Hannah seemed to know her way around and she led me into a few stores. I would look at things, smile and approve of them when Hannah asked me her opinion.

“Lia, you’re head over heels for this guy eh?” she questioned.

“and offcourse he doesn’t feel the same way” I basked in my self-pity.

“I’m talking about Oli”

“I’m not talking about oli” I snapped and she looked surprised at my response.

“If it upsets you that much, then I’m not talking about him either” she quickly understood the mood I was in and sat beside me while she was in a dress she was trying on.

“You sure you don’t wanna buy anything?” she made sure.

I shook my head like a child.

“Not even a short-ass skirt to look fit for tonight?” she offered.

At that idea I was a little more enthused I stood up and nodded, she smiled and helped me look around.

After a difficult day of lugging around Hannah’s shopping I ended up getting a pair of dinosaur pants and some patent black heels. I sat on the bus with my heels and thought how I had nothing to go with them.

“Why did you even buy the dinosaur pants?” Hannah laughed.

“They looked cute” I shrugged, I already had them on and didn’t want to take them off.

“Well you can’t wear them with those heels” Hannah twisted her mouth to the side.

“As if” I exclaimed sarcastically “Oh wait, you’re right, it’s a little too slutty” she laughed and then pulled a very serious face.

“Okay” I stopped joking; maybe Trent was rubbing off onto me.

I shooed her away as I looked through my suitcase. Denim shorts, no. Doc martens, no. and as I scavenged more and more I came across my folded, family photo. I sighed and sat down as I looked at it. I did miss them and I missed home a lot. I blinked away the possible tears and kept looking.

I pulled out a red dress, it pinched at the waist and the back was low, scooping down and stopping in the middle of my spine, the front was low too, but not showing too much. I shrugged. Just as I was holding the dress up Amy walked in and smiled.

“These heels are amazing” she sat with them and kicked her shoe off, seeing they fit her perfectly.

I laughed in response and told her to wait a few minutes while I changed in the bathroom.
I pulled the hair tie out of my hair and shook my head as I ran my fingers through it. It was curly and messily placed, falling past my shoulders and dangling just past my chest. I traced my eyes with black and they were a piercing green when I was done with them. I smiled, pretty happy with how I looked.

I slipped the heels on and stood as Amy stood next to me, she was just a smidge taller than me in her heels, but it didn’t bother me.

Her cobalt blue dress hugged her chest and waist but flowed to her mid-thigh, her hair colour and the dress were strikingly contrasted and I was suddenly jealous of how she looked. The summer air in England brushed against my skin differently to the summer air back home. Amy took my hand as she found Oli and led us into the club. All Oli and I could do was glare at each other, and when she looked back we snapped into a smile and she whispered something to Oli before she took me and pulled me to dance.

I couldn’t help but smile, something about the carelessness of her movements reminded me of how i wish I could act. I followed in her steps and before I knew it I was separated form her and attached to a guy, he trailed his hand to my hip and we were dancing hip to hip, I wasn’t into it. Clearly. So I pushed him, placing my hands on his chest, he backed off quickly and I was back into my own haze of carelessness. It was smoky, because a lot of people had a cigarette to their lips, my vision clouded but that didn’t matter because my eyes weren’t leading me at that moment. Since my touch was leading me, I felt a few hands rest on my hips, but I shook them off and stayed in my own daze.

“Ame” Amy called, I broke my gaze and she gave me a signal that she was going to go and smoke, I nodded and continued on with my own movements.

Then I realised that I was suddenly addicted to this, this feeling of not being under any influence of a substance, just feeling alone, but knowing I wasn’t because I could feel the bodies touching mine.

Someone forcefully tried to grab me, I could tell it was the guy I shook off earlier, I tried to do the same, but he just wasn’t budging. I felt a cold object run along my arm, I was hoping it was his hands, cold from the outside air. He took me and I didn’t object, I felt like I couldn’t without being hurt.

He took me out, with a cold blade to my back. I couldn’t fathom the situation I was in, I couldn’t believe that I was going to die, or I thought I was. I really didn’t know at that point.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating in AGES
hopefully this isnt a letdown :(
CLIFFHANGER
:)

ENJOY, as always
ps, thankyouuuu for subbing and commenting