Computer Lovers

Our Daily Routine

Alba's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror and gazed at myself as I awaited the call from Derik. He was my love, true love at that. He was 10 years older than me and I truly didn't care. We met on the computer, on a website called meebo. I remember that day so vividly. I was ripped from my thoughts to hear my phone ringing. I looked at the clock, it read '9:17p.m.' I flipped open the phone and tapped the send key. I pressed the phone to my ear and I leaned back against the cold metal backboard on my queen sized bed.
"You're 17 minutes late Derik." I huffed into the phone as I painted my thumb nail. I heard him rustle around and then he spoke to his mother, then he rustled again. He was panting really bad which must have meant he was actually working hard at his job. Well at least so I thought. He worked in a school as a janitor/maintenance person...he in all actuality hated his job. He worked with his mother (he was also a mama's boy).
"I know but I had to bust ass because I was falling behind in my routine. So now all I have to do is trash a few more rooms and then I wash the floors." he spoke as his lighter clicked. The lighter finally stopped and I heard him exhale a long drag off of his cigarette. I rolled my eyes as I painted my pinkie nail then I lifted the phone with my hand.
"You do realize that smoking is going to send you to an early grave." I said as I blew on my nails. My boyfriend was a chain smoker and well I hated it. But he always 'reminds' me that he is going to quit. I guess my nagging is really working for him.
"Baby when we get together I promise you I will quit. You already know that." he barked as he took another drag and blew it into the phone. I smirked and sarcastically said 'ok'.
"I love you Torrance Alba Messa" he said as he kissed the phone. I giggle at the sound of this kisses. I wish my lips could be pressed against his every moment of everyday. Yet I knew they couldn't, because we lived nowhere close to each other.
"I love you too Derik Lee Kimball" I whispered. The phone began to rustle again and then I heard his mom in the background 'talking' (her talking is really considered yelling).
"OK MOM! I love you Alba but have to go. Mom is bitching at me. I promise I'll call you on time tonight." he said as he gulped his drink.
"Ok...I love you bye" I said as I hung up the phone.

Derik's P.O.V

After she hung up on me I put my phone into my pocket, took one last hit off of my cigarette then I put it out in the ash tray that contained the buds and other ashes from me and mom's past cigarettes. I climbed out of the truck and I quickly walked into school. Being 10 years older than my girlfriend you'd think that I would be more mature than her, well technically it's the other way around with us. She takes life too seriously and apparently I don't take life seriously enough (which I probably don't). Today was Thursday which was one day away from Friday. God how I loved Friday's only because I get to spend extra time with Alba. Once inside the school I began to prepare the floor machine so I could wash the floor. I then received a text from Alba.

~Hey you~

*hi*

~I miss you so much~ I smiled at her text. Even while she texts me she feels as though it has to be grammatically correct.

*i miss u 2 :))*

I waited for her reply for a bit, then I said fuck it and started to do my job before my mother bitched me out. I washed all the halls that I was assigned and then I moved onto trashing. While I was out trashing, I received as text message from Alba.

~Hi, I am so sorry. My phone died and I had to charge it, so while I let it charge I took a shower. ~ I smiled and I looked at a picture of her and her best friend Ashleigh.

*its fine. call u in bout 10 mins*

~Okay~ I read the message and then closed up the phone. I finished trashing the last couple of rooms then I went to find my mom.

"Are you almost ready?" I shouted down the hall she was in. She poked her head out of the door and said yeah. I waited for her by the door, then we both walked out to the truck and I dialed Alba's number.

Alba's P.O.V

I paced the room wondering if he was really going to call. 'Maybe I made him mad and he won't call me...no he wouldn't do that? Would he?' my thoughts ran around tormenting my mind and finally my phone started to vibrate and beep. I lunged for it and I answered it eagerly.
"Hi!" I squealed into the phone, he chuckled and said hi.
"Are you on your way home?" I asked as I put the phone on speaker. I placed the phone on my dresser and I dropped the robe that was covering my body. I unhooked my bra and I and pushed it into my dresser drawer then I dropped my panties on the floor and I placed those in the drawer as well. I then grabbed my shirt and I slid it over my nude body.
"Yes and I take it as you're getting for bed?" he asked as he lit up another cigarette. I replied with a simple yeah and then I took the phone and crawled in bed. I put my hand in between my thighs and I lay there with the phone between my head and pillow.
"Baby I'm tired though so we can talk more tomorrow, ok?" I asked him as I rolled on my back. He coughed a little bit, then said ok. He blew me more kisses through the phone and I smiled happily. Then in unison we both said I love you. We both laughed. Our laughs intertwining become one. Then it subsided and I said bye as I shut my phone (and just in time). My dad came into my room.
"Torrance! Go to sleep!" he demanded as he turned off my light. I smile and nodded then I closed my eyes and let my mind drift into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i hope you enjoyed this chapter of my new story. I will post more up, maybe today. I have it all written out and everything so i might. If you noticed any errors please tell me so i can fix them. Please, please, please comment! Comments make me happy!