Computer Lovers

School

Alba's P.O.V

"Derik?" i asked. My voice was low and raspy. My throat was very dry. I looked around and i couldn't find him. He finally appeared shirtless. My eyes widened and my heart started to pound. He was so sexy and he was all mine, because right now, in this moment, there was no one else. Just Us.
"I love you baby" he said as he approached me. His lips looked so kissable and soft. He finally was in front of me. He leaned into my body and they fit together as one whole person. Our mouths met and our lips mixed together. Mine opened slightly, inviting him in. His hands traveled from my waist, from my hips down to my ass and he gripped it tightly. He pulled me into him as he slowly and softly eased his tongue into my warm mouth. Our hearts began to beat at the same pace. I felt completely different in his arm. I yearned to become one with him. Before i could think or even react, i was down on the bed and his eyes were gazing into my soul. I was chewing on my bottom lip. Me teeth pierced the skin and it began to bleed. He bent over me and he licked the blood from my lip and then the kissing started to intensify, and before i knew it. His pants were around his ankles and my dress was up. He knew what i wanted and i loved it. He rubbed his hardness against me and then-


I was woken up from my dream by my alarm going off. I hit my hand against it and i sighed. That was the third time this week i had, had a dream about Derik and i becoming intimate. I rolled out of bed and i hoped in my shower. I pushed my head back into the water and i scrubbed my long curly locks. I then squeezed my shower gel into my wash cloth and i began washing my body. I then I turned off the water and i stepped out onto the carpet. I dried off and i looked in the mirror. I put on my mascara then i applied a thin sheet of lip gloss over my lips. I pulled a thong on over my butt and then i hooked up my bra. I opened the door and i pet my dogs head as she waited for me to exit the bathroom.
"go lay down Janna." i squeaked as i smiled at her, She obeyed and then i picked out my clothes. I slid on a black mini skirt and i tucked in my shirt. I slid my ballet flats on and i looked in the mirror. I smiled and i walked over to get my bag and i led Janna out of my room. I walked up the stairs and i kissed my dad's cheek.
"Daddy I'm going to school." i said as i walked out of the door. He waved bye and i was gone. The bus pulled up and i walked over to my best friend. She smiled and patted the seat next to her.
"I saved you a seat. So are you excited for spring vacation?" she exclaimed. I nodded and smiled then i looked around to make sure no one was listening to our conversation.
"Ok so you know how me and Derik have been together for a while?" i asked. Her jaw set and she nodded. I bit my lip.
"So for vacation let's go to Maine and visit him! Please just you and me, i mean i can buy our tickets and everything, I have enough for two tickets and taxi rides to and from the airport. I really have to meet him though" i explained. She looked at me with sympathy and smiled.
"Alright, fine! But only 'cause you're my best friend...and well you're paying." she whispered to me. I screamed with joy and i reached over to hug her as we made our way to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so hope you like the first two chapters. Chapter three will be up tonight as well.