Status: Just started :)

Living Life

I promise

We went inside and she threw her heels off. "Finally, I can feel my feet." She fell into my couch. "If it hurts your feet, then why wear them?" I sat down next to her. "It's a girl thing." She said while she patted my head. I sat there.

Suddenly the thought of Acantha came into my head. Do I feel bad for her. Maybe, but then again I feel as bad as I do that the Pastor's daughter thought I was going to call her back, which wasn't much.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Priscilla pulled at my arm. "Come on." She said as she pulled me towards the steps. Finally.

Me and Priscilla had sex before, it wasn't something new. But yeah we waited awhile. And I still respected her. Priscilla was different about it. She never threw herself at me and stuff. She carried herself with class. I was her first and she said that night I was going to be her last.

***

We were in my parents basement and we were laying on the couch as usual watching TV. Then she turned and looked at me and said,"I'm ready." And I thought she meant to go to the party. I stood up and so did she. "So where is this going on at." "Um you know at Christy's house." "Ew, we can't have sex at her house." I was tooken back by what she said.

"Wait are you serious?" "Niki, you know with something this serious I don't joke." She looked upset now. "Okay, well come on." I didn't know what else to say. "That's it? Nothing more special-" I put my hand over her mouth and led her to my old bedroom.

My parents were out at a some restaurant with my mother's parent.

Priscilla's hands were becoming clammy. I could tell she was nervous, I even felt nervous for her. "Don't worry, it'll be okay."

When we got to my room I began to kiss her neck and moved up to her lips. I gently laid her back on the bed. She ran her fingers through my hair.

I slowly took off her top. Priscilla had nice breast, not too big but not small either. I ran my hands over them and gently massaged them.

Now she took off my top. And then even tried at my pants. I had to help her with that.

Maybe a half hour passed before her bottoms came off. When she pulled them off and both of our underwear came off I pulled the covers over our heads and she pulled my head down by her mouth.

"Niki you'll be my first and last lover. I promise." She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this too mature?