Status: Just started :)

Living Life

She always did that which made me love her even more...

Priscilla led me to my room. She pushed me on the bed and lifted my tank top off of me. Well she's waisting no time. She ran her hands across my stomach and then came closer to my face. She pushed her blonde locks behind her ears.

"Niki I missed you so much." She said and then kissed me. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her closer to my body.

I rolled over so now that I was on top. Priscilla arched her back so I could reach her zipper. She easily slid out of her dress and tossed it to the floor somewhere. She had no bra on and a black lace thong.

She made her way on top again. We were still kissing and our bodies were still close. The feel of her warm skin pressed up against mine felt amazing.

Her hands began to search for my pants zipper. Unlike Priscilla I had a harder time getting my pants off. The finally came off and so did my boxers. I reached for Priscilla's underwear and pulled them off.

Priscilla began to breathe heavily. I rolled over on my back and she laid next to me. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out a condom from my drawer. I love Priscilla and all but I am not raising no child at seventeen.

Priscilla pulled me over to her and began to kiss me. I fumble to get the condom on. I finally got in on and I got on top of Priscilla. She looked me straight in the eyes. She always did that which always made me love her even more.