Status: Finished

Robin's Little Sister

Flames

I had a bad dream. I dreamed that I showed up back home, without Robin. Dad burned me. Then he nearly drowned me. HE gave me several punishments. In the end, he buried me alive.
I woke up with a start. I looked at the alarm clock next to my bed. It said 9:30.
I sighed. Robin was taking me to the mall today. He probaly wont even let me pay for myself.
I got up, and put my shirt back on. I had taken it off in the middle of the night because it was stuffy in this room. I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a ponytail. I was to tired to mess with it. I walked out into the hall, and headed into the main room.
Everyone else was already awake. BB was in the kitchen, eating eggs. Tofu by the smell of it. Starfire was putting mustard in her cereal. Raven was meditaing-shocker- Cyborg was messing with a computer, and Robin was looking out the window. I walked over to Cyborg, to see what he was doing.
He was updating some software, trying to get better cameras it looked like.
"Whatchya doin?" I asked. He jumped at the sound of my voice.
"Updating... But this stupid computers too slow!" he said, frustraited. I raised an eyebrow.
"Dont you know the code?" I asked.
"What 'code'?" he asked, suspicios(sp?).
I sighed and rolled my eyes. I took the keyboard away, and typed in a series of letters and numbers.
"Now try it." I said as I walked over to the couch. A few seconds later, I heard a "No way!" from Cy. I giggled. I looked over at Robin, who seemed troubled. He was still gazing out the window. I wonder whats wrong...
"Kaelyn come eat food!" Starfire called fromt the kitchen.
I nodded. "Food sounds good," I said. As I passed BB, I stole a piece of Tofu bacon.
"Umm... Thats..." he started, but I had already took a bite.
"Ya, its tofu. I know that dummy." I joked. And, for pay back from last night, I ruffled his hair.
"Hey!" he shouted. Cyborg looked at me in disgust.
"What?" I asked.
"Great... Robin you didnt tell me your sister ate tofu!" he grumbled.
"Ya... I'm a vegitarean..." I said. I wasnt ashamed. I've always been one. It had something to do with me being able to control the elements. "Is something wrong?" I asked.
BB smiled. "Nope! Not at all!" he said a little too happy for my liking. He put his arm around me, which made me blush. "We will get along just fine!" he said.
After we finished eating, we hopped into the T car, and headed off to the mall. I got a few pairs of sweats, and a couple of tank tops. The whole time, Robin seemed distracted.
"Whats wrong with Robin?" I asked BB around noon. We were heading down to the food court before we went back home.
"I dont know... He was like that this morning. I thought you might know." he replied.
I sighed. We all went to different places in the food court, except for me and BB. We both went to 'Veggie Palace'.
Wow...lame name I thought. I ordered a salad, while BB ordered something else. We grabbed our sodas and as I reached for a straw, our hands bumped.
I blushed. "Um... Sorry.." I mumbled.
We went and sat down with the others. I sat next to Robin, on the end of the booth. BB sat across from me.
"Robin, whats wrong?" I whispered. He shook his head instead of answering. I shrugged.
If he wanted to tell me, he would on his own time. We all talked and ate. Raven and I even became friends.
A half hour later, we were on our way back to the T tower. I was sitting in the back seat, looking out the window when I saw something. It was in the forest, and I could've swore I saw a big ball of flames running after us.
I blinked. But it was already gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh... chillz!!