Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 12!

I jumped off the bed and told them I was gonna go see Brian and Vicki. They nodded their heads and waved me goodbye. They looked a little happier that they’ve got it off their chests about Francesca. I walked over to Bri and Vicki. He still looked like he was bricking it.

“Uncle Brian are you ok?” he looked up at me and smiled.

“I’m fine. Are you ok?” he asked. I nodded my head and sat on his lap.

“Look what I drew.” I opened my sketch pad and showed him the drawing I did of him.

“I looks better then the really thing.” Vicki joked.

“Hey Vick that’s not funny.” He moaned as he pushed her off the sofa lightly. We all started to laugh. He wrapped his arms over me and Vicki.

“To think that I would knock up a 17 year old is scary and be the uncle of such an awesome kid.” Vicki wouldn’t stop laughing. “Stop laughing I’m being very serious.” He said in a funny voice.

“Are you sure?” she giggled.

“Nope but when you pop that baby out into the world, that’s when I’ll start acting serious…well not too serious or I’ll be a right dick.” Dad soon walked out of the bedroom and sat next to us lot.

“Where’s mum?” I asked him.

“She’s asleep.” Brian looked at me with a blank face. So did Vicki.

“Mum?” Brian said clueless.

“Yeah, Emily’s my mum.” Brian looked at Zack. He moved his head to the side to tell dad ‘can we have a word?’ they both stud up and walked outside.

“What do you think they’re talking about?” Vicki asked me.

“Something about me calling Emily my mum… I don’t know.” I could see dad and Brian talking. Brian knew something I didn’t know. Maybe it’s about Emily. Vicki told me to stay on the sofa while she talks to them. Dad looked over to me and smiled. He continued to talk to Brian. Vicki kept asking them what was going on. They told her. She looked shocked. As if it was the last thing that she would think of. They decided to go back in. They all looked at me.

“What?” I said as they all looked at me seriously. Emily walked out the bedroom. Vicki pulled her back to have a word. Vicki must of told her what they were talking about outside.

“Zack just tell her. She needs to know.” Emily said as she walked into the living room. “Please she’s older now, she’ll understand better.”

“Wait, tell me what?” they all looked at me. Dad opened his mouth but no words came out. “Dad, what is it? Emily? Brian? Vicki?” Vicki bit her bottom lip. Emily looked away and tried not to listen to my reaction. “What is it? Why are you all shitting yourselves?” I laughed. They still looked seriously at me.

“Maria…” Dad managed to say “Gena…Gena isn’t, well she’s not-“

“She’s not your mum Maria.” Brian said finally. I was in shock. I’ve been bought up knowing she was my mum.

“What then who is?” I looked around and Emily bit her bottom lip.

“I am.” She muttered.

To be continued…