Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 16!

First lesson. Maths.

“Oliver Minefield.” The teacher called out for the register.

“Yo sup sir.” He said with his hot American accent.

“Speak properly Mr. Minefield or I’ll be seeing you at a detention… Maria Baker.” I blanked out for a minute because I was too busy staring at Oli. “Miss. Baker, are you awake?” the teacher asked rudely.

“Oh yeah sorry sir… hi.” I said all confused. Today’s starter… maths equations, yay the joy of numbers (not). A paper aeroplane flew onto my desk. I looked up. Sir was to busy reading his newspaper to care what the class was doing. I checked across the class. Oli was smiling in my direction. I looked back at the paper aeroplane. It said ‘open me…’ on the side of the wing. There was a message written inside the paper aeroplane. It read…

Hey Maria!!

Maths is boring and Mr. Gaylord over there hates me. Meet me at lunch at the back of the field. I need to talk to you please :D thanks you!!! Xx

He wants to talk to me!! He put kisses at the end of the letter. I ripped a page out of my new maths book. I wrote…

Okay!! Maths is shit so I know what you mean. I’ll meet you later!! Xx

I made it into a paper aeroplane and shot it over to Oli. He smiled as it hit the desk.

“Miss. Baker and Mr. Minefield, are you sending love letters to each other or getting on with your work?” I teacher moaned behind his newspaper.

“Both sir. Are you looking at porn behind that big newspaper of yours?” Oli asked as a joke. The class laughed.

“Well it looks like we’ll be spending more time together Oliver now that you’ve got yourself a detention.” He snapped.

“Paedo!!” Oli shouted. The class was in stitches from laughing over Oli and the teacher.

“Class!” the teacher screamed “Oliver Minefield and Maria Baker, you’ve just bagged yourselves a detention with me, after school.”

“Dude the chick did nothing. I’m the one who sent her the first message; I’m the one that snapped at you.” Oli stuck up for me. He’s so sweet.

“Well then you have a detention, Miss. Baker will just have to face her parents.”

“Oli was right!” one of the kids screamed at the front of the class room. “He was looking at porn.” The newspaper was on the desk. The porn magazine was in the middle of the paper.

“Well you better rip up that detention slip or I’ll tell the head you’ve been looking at porn drawing lessons sir.” Oli smirked. The teacher grabbed the slip and ripped in up and threw it in the bin.

“The lesson is over. Go to the yards.” He said. The bell hasn’t even gone yet. Oli grabbed his bag and walked over to me.

“Do you wonna go to the top of the field now?” he asked with his hand reaching for mine.

To be continued…