Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 17!

He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

“Have you got your stuff?” I nodded my head. He smiled…he had snake bites did I forget to tell you. His smile was so cute. He had these little dimples you just had no choice to fall in love with him. “Come on then Maria I need to show you something.” He pulled me close to him. He swung one arm over my shoulder. Girls’ looked at me with jealousy. It felt amazing to be envied by people. He whispered in my ear. “You’re now the envy of the school babe.” I looked up at him.

“Really?” I asked. He nodded his head.

“loads of girls want a piece of the Minefield.” He smirked.

“A little big headed there Oli.” I said with a smug smile.

“Cheeky Maria.” He winked. He reached the doors. He opened them for me. “After you babe.” He’s calling me babe…AHHHH!!

“Thank you.” We walked outside. I looked abandoned. That was until the bell rung. Hundreds of kids and teens ran out of every door.

“Tells get to the back of the field fast.” He began to run ahead. “Come on Maria!” he shouted over to me. He offered me his hand. I took it. We ran together to the end of the field. We sat under a tree that was the farthest away from the school building.

“So want did you want to talk to be about Oli?” I asked. He looked at me. Deeply into my eyes. He gave me butterflies.

“Well…I just wanted you to myself…on our own…away from everyone else.” He said sweetly. He looked to see if anyone was coming. “Come over here.” He pulled me over behind the tree. He pinned me up the tree and kissed me. I had my first true kiss.

“My dad’s gonna kill you.” I giggled.

“It’s a risk I’m willing to take.” He smiled at me and kissed me again. “Damn girl you’re good at kissing.” Wow I’ve never kissed a guy before…I’m a natural. Snake bite kisses. Now I know why mum loves to kiss dad so much.

“Your not bad yourself.” I grinned. Man first day of school and I’ve bag myself a feller already. In your face Uncle Brian! “Was this all you wanted me for?” I asked.

“No, I really need to tell you something important.”

“I’m here. Tell me.” he sat of the grass and began to pull it out of the ground.

“Well when I show you I knew there was something about you. Then when we spoke I knew I could trust you. So can you keep a secret?” he looked up at me. I sat next to him and placed my hand on his knee.

“Of course I can keep a secret what a friends for.” I smiled trying to boost his confidence.

“I have…I was…I…well…I give up, I’ve got epilepsy.” I didn’t think such a healthy person would be diagnosed with epilepsy.

“Really, I’m sorry to hear.” I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.

“Do you like me still even if I’ve got epilepsy?” you could hear the gilt in his voice.

“Of course I still like you the same, with or without epilepsy.” I was still hugging him.

“Thank you.” He whispered. He kissed me in the cheek and hugged me back.

“I think the bell went for next lesson Oli, do you wonna go to next lesson?” I pointed out.

“No I wonna skip this lesson, with you.”

To be continued…