Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 20!

Brain’s P.O.V.

She wore a knee length blue and white dress with white black tights. She looked wonderful. I took her hand and leaded her to my car.

“Where are e going then?” she asked me.

“My place I do all my thinking.” I drove out of town. It took about an hour but its worth the long drive. It was in the middle of nowhere. Out of Cali. The fields where green and tall. Great for hiding from the world. She looked out the window. The wind blew her hair perfectly. It was breathtaking. Me and Jimmy used to go here when something bad happened at school or at home. I drove the car in the wheat fields.

“Mind it Brian.” Vicki laughed. Her smile meant everything to me right now. We opened the car door and got out. She followed me and got out the car too. I ran over to her and carried her farther into the field. Her arms around my neck and her legs were swung over my arm. She placed kisses upon my neck as I carried her. I laid her on the ground. She smiled at me again.

“You mean everything to my right now Vicki.” I smiled back. I laid beside her. She cuddled right up to me. I kissed her on the forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist. “I love you Vicki Gates.” I kept telling her ever minute.

“I know you do and I love you to Brian Haner Jr.” she rubbed her thumbs against my cheek. The cover song Kiss Me by New found Glory popped in my head. I want to kiss her again and again and again! I leaned over her head and kissed her on the lips. The kiss turned into a make out and that make out turned into the best fucking make out I’ve ever had!

“I love you Vicki.” I whispered in her ear…again. “Look Vicki…” I got up of the ground and dusted the dirt of my ass and back. She sat up and listened closely. “I need to ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Go Vegas with me…and marry Me.” her jaw dropped. I got down on one knee and pulled a ring out of my pocket.

“YES!” She screamed in the empty field. She jumped up and hugged me tight. I kissed me million and one times to seal the deal. My hands were around her waist. Her arms were around my neck. We kissed and kissed. I don’t want our baby to be a bustard so I’m marrying her and because I love her more then I’ve loved any other human! She kicks ass! We must have lain in the field for hours.

Hours later…

My eyes flickered open. It was dark. The star light up the night sky. Vicki was fast asleep in my arms. She’s so cute when she sleeps. I smile every time I see her now. I scooped her up off the ground and carried her to the car…well If I can find the car that is. I followed our footsteps from when we first walked these fields many hours ago. The car was still unlocked, making it easier to put lay Vicki on the back seats. I drove us back home. She managed to sleep for the whole journey back. I nudged her lightly.

“Vicki…Vicki wake up angel.” Her eyelids flicked open.

“What time is it?” she asked. I looked at my watch.

“Three in the morning.” I said awkwardly.

“I have school in the morning though.” She moaned.

“Yeah well you have a good excuse to get off school today. You’re pregnant with some rock star’s baby and you’re getting married to him in Vegas next week.” I smirked. She smirked back.

“fine.” She huffed. I carried her inside. Emily was in the living room. Asleep. I’m guessing she was waiting for us to return. I carried Vicki up the stairs and place her on the bed.

“I’ll be a minute. I need to talk to Emily.” I kissed her before I left the room. Emily stud right in front of the door, scaring my half to death.

“So did you propose like you said?” she asked with excitement.

“Of course. I’m a man of my word.” I smiled. She jumped for joy and ran off to her room. Vicki was already asleep on the bed…I thought I’ll join her and cuddle up next to her.

To be continued…
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think about Vicki and Brian now? match made in heaven is what i think :) i'll like to thank xMrsGatesx for letting me use her as a charecter in this story (she's Vicki if you don't know) so thank you Vicki xxx

~Emily (TasteTheVengaence)~