Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 24!

The school day went pretty fast from there. Vicki was still in shock after last night and rubbing it in girl’s faces that she was getting married to Synyster Gates. Oli was like normal Oli and rubbing it in everyone’s face that I’m dating him or that he’s dating me.

“Whey in your face I go out with Maria Baker and you don’t.” he laughed at Rex and Jack at the end of school.

“Whey I go out with Oli Minefield and you don’t.” I laughed too when I said it to Rex and jack.

“I’m so jealous I really wanted to go out with Oli as well Maria. I thought you were my friend?” Jack said as a joke.

“It’s ok Jack, I’ll be seeing you after school.” Oli winked at him for a joke too.

“OMG I’m gonna faint.” Jack chuckled.

“Maria get your fat ass over here! We need to get home, Brian needs me and so does your mum.” I heard Vicki shout across the hallway.

“Well that’s my cue. See you guys later. Bye-bye Oli.” I kissed him goodbye and ran over to Vicki.

“I have cramp and I feel like I’m gonna be sick coz of this pregnancy. Let’s go.” She pushed me along and moved me over to the car. It was my dad. A bunch of fan-girls were covering the car.

“Oh my god it’s Zacky Vengeance!” the girls started screaming his name. He sat in the driver’s seat with his head on the steering wheel. Obviously pissed off with the fan girls.

“Out the way bitches I need to get in the car.” Vicki said as she pushed a few girls to the floor. “Hey Zack.” She smiled as she got in the passenger’s seat.

“Hey Vic, Hey Maria.”

“Hey dad.” I got in the back seats.

“I can tell you one thing, I wonna run over one of these fan-girls. Their so annoying! ‘oh my god it’s Zacky’ ‘fuck me Zacky!’ their all the same!” dad mimicked

“Hey I thought mum was a fan-girl. Isn’t that how she met you?”

“No far from it. I was best friends with Brian and I met her obviously though him.” Dad told me.

“See Brian comes in handy. Think about it, if it wasn’t for Brian you wouldn’t have been born.” Vicki laughed.

“Thanks…Gena came into school to talk to me today.” I told dad. He hit the breaks sharply.

“She did what?” he looked over the front seats to me. His face told me everything. “And you didn’t even text me or your mum about it.”

“Well I thought I’ll tell you when I got home.” He continued driving.

“Your mum’s gonna freak.” Vicki said, holding the word ‘freak’. We pulled up in the driveway. Zack didn’t even look at me or talk to me as we got out the car. “Well your dad looks like a happy bunny.” Vicki said in a sarcastic tone. I walked into the house. I’m guessing dad told mum. She looked at me.

“Maria why didn’t you tell me?” she puffed. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. I told her everything I said to Gena and what she said back to me. She wasn’t impressed once I said I told Gena I knew she wasn’t my really mum. Dad was in the kitchen, drink like normal, with Uncle Brian.

“Give me a beer.” I begged dad.

“Tut-tut underage drink is bad for you…but I was drink at your age so here you go.” I passed me a bottle of beer. Uncle Brian grabbed his phone out.

“I’m taking a picture so I can remember this day.” He laughed as he took the photo. “Oh look my finger slipped.” He also took a picture of Vicki bending over.

“You perv!” she playful hit him on the arm and kissed him on the cheek.

“What so I can’t take pictures of my fiancé’s ass now?” I winked at Vicki. “Yay! Vegas next week! Can’t wait!” Brian celebrated. Same here, I need a break from this shit whole!

To be continued…