Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 25!

We’re packing for Las Vegas right now. It’s only for 3 days but everyone has like fifty suitcases full! Uncle Brian looked like he was gonna back his bedroom with the amount be was bringing.

“Fucking hell Bri what else do you need? The kitchen sink?” Mum moaned as he started to load his car full of shit.

“I was thinking of doing that but then I couldn’t find a spanner.” He played along. Vicki was trying to hold the laughter in. she couldn’t. “Hey your moaning at me but look at your bloody boyfriend!” everyone’s eyes where looking towards dad. There he his with most of his guitars and amps. Not forgetting to say all of his suitcases full of booze and clothes.

“Zack what did I tell you! Leave your bustard guitars and amps at home.” Mum groaned at him as she started to lie on the floor.

“Mum what are you doing?” I asked as she curled up into a ball on the floor.

“I always do this to stop your father from taking him guitars everywhere.” Dad started to unload all his guitars and amps.

“Happy now woman?” he hissed as he kicked her on his way back into the house.

“Much better thanks.” She laughed as she lifted her head.

“You’re such a wanker Emily. I hate calling you my little sister sometimes.” Uncle Brian said in a pissed off tone.

“You can’t pick you family.” Dad laughed as he walked out the house.

“You can’t pick your family.” Mum mimicked dad as she got up off the floor. “Well you can pick your boyfriend.” She kissed dad on the cheek. Vicki was sat in the passenger’s seat of Brian’s car. She had a huge grin on her face. But I could tell she was nervous.

“Are we ready?” Dad shouted over to Brian when we all got in the car. Oh did I forget to tell you Oli is coming with us! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

–Wink, wink- it took us a while to drive all the way to Nevada from Cali. For the whole journey there mum was screaming down the phone to Vicki as we got close to Vegas. Oli was pretty quiet for the ride. Must be because he’s spending 3 days with Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates. Or it might be because he’s around my parents. We had Dear God playing on full blast as he drove down the Vegas strip. Oli suddenly grabbed my hand. I looked at him. He had the hugest smile across his face.

“Are you guys ok in the back?” my mum asked as she looked over her seat. We nodded our heads. “Arwwww Zacky babe our daughter is holding hands with her first boyfriend.” Mum giggled like a little girl.

“Hey I was your first boyfriend and look how long we lasted.”

“Not long you left me for Gena then we got together like almost 2 weeks ago because of Maria.”

“Yeah but we lasted… wait you was 14, I was 15 and we lasted 4 years.”

“That’s not that long when you think about it.”

“Yes it was. It was for me.” they started to argue. I looked at Oli. He was still smiling.

“Sorry my parents always argue over little things like that.” I apologised to Oli for my parent’s behaviour.

“No but I got you pregnant once you turned 15 then again when you where 16.” Dad moaned.

“Yeah it’s because you couldn’t keep your dick in my fucking boxers for a day.

“Shut the fuck up!” I finally said. Mum looked over the seat to me.

“Ok sweetie.” She smiled “he started it.” She laughed. They began to act like 14 year olds. Dad was pocking her while he was driving and mum was pushing him.

“We’ll never grow up Maria, face it you’re more mature then me and your mum.” Dad chuckled.

“Yeah I can see.” We got into Vegas and park the cars in front of the hotel. Vicki and Brian ran out his car and started a poking and kissing war with each other. I really do think me and Oli are more mature then these bunch of kids. Oli poked me and quickly ran to the over side of the hotel lobby.

“Don’t start this Oli.” I shouted playfully over to him. He had a huge grin on his face.

“Bite me babe.” He laughed. I started to run after him. The hotel staff looked at us all as if to say ‘Not the fuck ups again!’ Dad and Brian got the bags ready while Mum and Vicki checked us in. I was already looking like an awesome trip!!

To be continued…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be uploading the next 20 odd chapters tomorrow!!! in total there is 56 chapter and a sequel! i hope you've enjoyed it so far :)
~Emily (TasteTheVengeance)~