Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 27!

“What do you mean you don’t wonna get married like this?” Vicki cries. A little tear rolled down her cheek.

“No don’t take it the other way babe. All I’m saying is I don’t want to get married in some shitty place in Vegas, I want a massive wedding but soon.” He lifted her chin up with his index finger.

“What do you mean?”

“I want to get married to you properly. In front of all your friends and family. In front of everyone we know.” He kissed her lightly on the lips. Their so cute together.

“I would like that.” She smiled as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

“So we came all the way to Vegas for nothing?” I moaned.

“Pretty much but you still get 3 days off school with Oli and your family.” A smirk ran across my face as he said I get 3 days in Las Vegas with Oli…oh and my family of course. It was something I wasn’t expecting at first. When he said ‘I don’t wonna get married like this.’ I was like holy crap dude but you love Vicki and she’s carrying your baby! Why are you not marrying her? Then we all realized after he explained that he wants to get married somewhere else.

“Have you got anything in mind for where you wonna get married?” Brian asked Vicki.

“I...I don’t know…Huntington?” she said wish out an idea. Brain laughed.

“I have the greatest idea. We’ll get married on the beach. I’ll call one friend, he’s a vicar, he can wed us on the beach. We’ll invite all your friends and family. I’ll get the band over and all your favourite celebs to come to the wedding. You can meet the rest of my family like my brother Brent and well we’ll make it the best day ever.” Brian tried to squeeze that all in one breath. Vicki’s smile grew bigger.

“Really, al this for me.”

“Duh! Of course you’re my soon to me wife, you deserve the best.” They started to kiss. It felt awkward to be in the room at the moment, so I tiptoed out the room. Oli had his ear pressed against the door.

“Oli.” I whisper yelled.

“Sorry I wanted to know if you were ok.” Arw bless him, he cares so much about me.

“It’s fine.” I smiled at him.

“I heard that Brian didn’t want to get married in Vegas. Does your mum and dad now?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Beats me.”

“Can we go in our room now or are Vicki and Brian fucking each other hardcore in there?” Oli asked awkwardly. I began to laugh really hared. I looked down the hallway. Mum was doing it again…not in that way! She was lying on the floor. In other words she wants her own way again. Dad walked out their room and picked her up. He spotted me and waved. Now that’s awkward… Oli saw it too.

“Your parents are very…colourful.” We both laughed. we thought we’ll get he two love birds out our room.

“Wow, wow, wow!” I screamed as I saw Uncle Brain on top of Vicki with both their shirts off.

“Oh dude that is something I didn’t really wonna see.” Oli moaned as he covered both our eyes. I could hear Brian’s chuckle. They put their shirts on.

“You had to interrupt us you two.” Vicki moaned at us. Oli mimicked her. She pushed him into a wall on her way out.

“I’m telling my brother on you.” Oli laughed at her.

“I’m telling your mother on you!” she shouted back at Oli. We was finally left alone in are room!!! And it’s about time too!

To be continued…