Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 26!

We went to our rooms.

“I’m trusting you two in this room…alone…so don’t get up to anything. Promise.” Dad said as he put mine and Oli’s bags in our room.

“I promise to touch your daughter in ever way that’s pleasuring as possible.” Oli smirked as a joke. Dad looked at him as if to say ‘I hope that was a fucking joke?’

“He’s kidding dad. Don’t worry if he laid a hand on my like that I’m sure you would know.”

“You better not do anything. I don’t want to find you pregnant at 12.” He walked out the room to his suit. He was sharing a suite with mum while obviously, Vicki and Brian shared their own…just encase they to the dirty deed. Oli looked at me. His eyes soon wondered off looking at the bed. I hit his arm playfully.

“Mind it. Hitting my arm makes me horny.” He laughed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bed. He started to tickle attack me.

“Stop it Oli.” I giggled.

“You like it really.” He said in a charming tone. The door swung open. We both turned our heads to see Vicki walking in causally in our room, while eating twizzlers.

“Did you not listen to your dad? No sex, that’s mine and Brian’s job, not forgetting you parent’s job too.”

“Eir! I don’t really wonna know what you, Brian and my parents get up to.” I said all grossed out.

“Sure…you’ll be having sex when you’re my age. No you could be like you mum and have it at 14…I hope I didn’t offend your mum.” Vicki said in mixed emotions.

“You didn’t!” mum shouted into the room. I’m guessing she was ease-dropping. She popped her head in the room. “Their not having sex already are they. We’ve only got into Vegas. Oli keep you tic-tac in your pants please.” my mum begged.

“But my pack of tic-tac’s are in my bag not in my pants Mrs. Baker.” Oli joked around.

“It’s Miss. Haner and I’m sure you know what I mean. She smiled at us and finally left the room.

“Go have a manly talk to Zack and Brian would you.” Vicki told Oli. He stud up and kissed my on the cheek before leaving the room. “We need to talk!” Vicki said as soon as Oli shut the door and walked away.

“What about?” I asked.

“Everything! Oli is being really sweet, why is that? What if I say no by mistake? Or if he doesn’t want to marry me anymore? What if he runs away with a hooker? What if he’s secretly dating you dad?” Vicki panicked. She was already breaking a sweat.

“Wow calm down! 1) Oli is my boyfriend, obviously he’s being sweet. 2) You won’t say no, you’ll say yes I do. 3) He does want to marry you; he was all excited before we left. 4) I know its Vegas but he’s not the type to run off with a hooker. And 4) why the fuck would he be secretly dating my dad? I know they’ve kissed on stage like a million times but they both have awesome girlfriends/soon to be wives.”

“Wait your parents are finally getting married!”

“No, but I have a feeling dad will propose soon.” We hugged each other and laughed at what ever came on the TV. Brian soon walked into the room. He jump on top of my and Vicki.

“Are we lezing out secretly?” He asked with a flirty smirk on his face.

“Eir no!” I said as I pushed him off us.

“Well I was only checking. Hey Vicki I need to tell you something.”

“And what is that sweetie.” She grinned. He grinned back but put back his serious face straight after.

“I don’t wonna get married like this.” He muttered. Vicki’s heart sunk…I could tell.

To be continued…