Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 33!

Mum was in shock. She was panicking.

“Oh my god how could she?” she wondered. Dad opened his arms and welcomed mum into them.

“Trust me babe, Matt will be fine.” He kept telling her. Val was one of mum’s best friends.

“Really?” she asked in tears. Mum’s taking this hard then I thought… “ you wont cheat on me would you?” she panicked even more.

“No way will I do that to you…again.” Dad promised her. Vicki looked at Brian.

“Your not gonna cheat on me are you?” she asked.

“Yeah why not? Michelle’s pretty hot…just kidding she looks like a piece of shit compeered to you honey.” He grinned. Oli looked at me. I guess this is the point where I join in.

“Your not gonna cheat on me Oli are you?” I asked as a joke.

“No baby I won’t.” He giggled as he pulled me into a hug. We left the rest to fall in a pit of sorrow. We went to my room to relax and listen to music. We were listening to Papa Roach’s Wonna Be Loved. I love this song! Oli sounded just like Jacoby when he sang. I was kind of hot! (wink-wink) back to the Matt and Val situation. Matt sent out another text, but only to mum and Brian. It read…

Not worry, me and Val have worked it out. We’re getting a divorce. I know it’s sudden but it’s for the best! I’ve met this girl; she’s called Charlotte so you don’t need to worry about me (Emily) thanks for understanding xx :D

Mum read me and Oli the text. I guess we don’t really need to worry anymore then. I’m sure this Charlotte girl is really nice.

“Matt’s bringing over Charlotte!” Uncle Brian shouted across the house.

“Really?” mum said in shock. “Well I better clean the house.”

“No don’t Emily, I’ll clean it.” Brian smiled.

“Don’t make me laugh, you cleaning is like me playing baseball. An epic waste of time.”

“Stop using names of my songs and I can clean. I’ve just never showed you.” And how wrong we were. Brian can fucking clean. The house was spotless just in time for Matt and Charlotte’s arrival. I answered the door to see Matt with his arm swung right across this girls shoulder.

“Hey Maria!” Matt yelled with excitement. He let go of Charlotte to give me a hug. I’ve not seen Matt in a while. It’s nice to hear his voice.

“Hey I’m Maria, you must be Charlotte?” I put my hand out to shake hers.

“Nice to meet you Maria. I’m Charlotte.” She sounded really nice. Mum poked her head round the corner of the door.

“Holy crap Matt. You can pull some bloody good looking chicks!” Brian admitted as he walked into the room, spotting Charlotte. Vicki followed and pushed Brian on her way into the living room.

“Wanker.” She muttered under her breath to Brian. Dad soon met Charlotte and she felt like a part of the family already. This was looking up already :)

To be continued…