Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 44!

Maria’s P.O.V.

“Come over here.” Oli said as he climbed a large rock by the sea. I climbed up and sat beside him. We stared at the ocean. He grabbed my hand. “All this romantic crap made me think we needed to spend more time together.” I looked at him. His eyes where glued to the sunset.

“I love you Oli.” I said. He looked away from the sea and me.

“You know that I love you too. But saying I love you doesn’t mean you are. When you show it, I’ll know.” He whispered. I confused me a little.

“How can I show you I’m not lying?” I asked.

“Kiss me.” he muttered. He turned to look at me. We both leaned in for this most important Kiss. Our lips met and I could feel the fireworks going off. The kiss got bigger and bigger and then…

“Yo Maria!” Roxas shouted from the gazebo. “You and your feller need to get back for Aunty Vicki and Uncle Brian’s first dance!” we pulled away from the kiss. We started to smile at me.

“Ok I so can tell you love me right now.” He grinned.

“Stop being big headed Oli.” I laughed as I pushed him gently. I jumped off the rock and held my hand out to him. “Come on big head.” I giggled. He jumped off and took my hand. I heard the intro of November Rain by Guns ‘n’ Roses by in the gazebo. I knew this was Vicki’s wedding song, she always told me when we were younger. I ran over to the gazebo and saw Vicki and Brian on the dance floor.

“Woooooow!” me and Oli cheered as we pushed to the front of the crowd to watch. Vicki smiled at me and started to slow dance with Brian. It was like a fairy tail watching them this happy. My eyes wondered off and found mum and dad. Dad was hugging my from behind and swaying her side to side. He was whispering the words to the song in her ear…

Don't ya think that you, need somebody, don’t ya think that you, need someone, everybody needs somebody, you’re not the only one, you’re not the only one.

A smile came across my face as I saw mum smile too. I’m glad my parents are back together. No one can stand between them now, not even Gena. Oli held my hand tightly. He mouthed the words too. I looked back at Vicki and Brian. Brian was singing along to Vicki. Vicki couldn’t help but cry because she was so happy. I began to cry a little coz it was so beautiful. I turned my head and saw Roxas…staring at Vicki and Brian…he was sitting at the table still, messing with his IPod.

Roxas’ P.O.V.

If I told you I would have to kill you. I have the deepest secret screaming to be told, but I just couldn’t say a word of it. I hated to think that I did. I would glare for hours if I had to. It all started when I went to Huntington High. Beauty and the Beast or is it Beast and the Harlot? That’s what I’m looking at. Uncle Brian. The Beast! I couldn’t stand the guy. He used to see me and he never told my dad. He hated Ronnie and he used to start fights with him. Michelle had him tamed. Gosh once he got into Vicki’s pants, I wanted to trash something up. I would get my anger out on others by starting fights with others, bullying kids. I was a nasty person. She would never forgive me. I pulled my Skull Candy headset out and started to listen to my own music before I died from listening to this shit! I start to listen to Start Over by Kill Switch Engage.

Forgive me for all that I’ve done wrong, Lead me back to where my heart belongs.

I sank down in my chair. I looked the table and saw Vicki kiss Brian. My heart sank like me on this chair. My secret is that I’ve loved Vicki since 6th grade…

To be continued…