Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 47!

Emily’s P.O.V.

“What!?” I screamed as I read the text.

“What is it?” Zack asked me. I was felling-up. I showed Zack the text from Roxas…

I’m sorry but I can’t deal with this shit anymore.

I don’t want to live anymore…

Roxas…

“He’s not gonna kill himself is he?” I asked Zack. He shuck his head.

“He’s a good boy…wait where is he?” we looked around the huge crowd of people that was standing around drinking and dancing.

“Oh god, he’s done a runner…am I a bad mother or something? What did I do? Oh god I want my baby back!” I panicked as I ran around the beach, pulling Zack around with me. Why did he run off? Is he with someone? Is he safe? Oh god!!!!! I sent a text to Roxas…

What the fuck are you playing at? Don’t go killing yourself! I tried that once and it wasn’t cool being rushed into hospital! I hope you’re alright honey! Who are you with? Where are you? Xx

I panicked and my hands started to shake. “Zack I can’t do this. I’m a fuck-up! Why did I do all this! Being a young mum was fucking hard on your own!” I screamed at the nothingness. Zack wrapped his arms around my and hushed me. He rocked my side to side, tying to calm me down like I was some baby.

“Shhhh.” He said softly. “Stop worrying, I’m sure he’s fine. He’ll text you where he is in a minute.”

“I sure hope your right Zack.” I wiped my black tears with the back of my hand. His arm was swung around my should.

“Emily! What’s up?” Vicki asked as she ran over to me and Zack.

“Roxas ran off. He said he wasn’t to die.” I cried. She looked at me in confusion.

“Why does he want to kill himself?”

“Coz I’m the worst mum in the world!” Vicki went to hug me but I pushed her away. Zack tried to calm me down but I just ran off. My phone began to buzz. It was Joel?

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Emily, I’m with Roxas at the park. Can you get here ASAP please?”

“Sure thing. I’ll get a taxi up there. See you in a minute.” I hung up the phone and began to run off the beach and over to a taxi parked by the side road.

“Huntington park please.” I asked the driver. He nodded his head and I got in. he drove to the park. I threw a ten dollar pill at him and ran over to the park. I could see Roxas slumped on the park bench talking to Joel.

“Roxas!” I shouted as I ran over to them. He got up and shuck his head. He soon ran off. I reached Joel. “Where’s he going now?”

“I don’t know but I know it’s as far away from Zack and Vicki as possible.”

“Why Zack and Vicki?”

To be continued…