Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 56! (The Finally Chapter!)

Maria’s P.O.V.

I watched as we all bored off the plane. HELLO LONDON! I felt like screaming! I was finally gonna meet the other side of my family! The sad part of this tour, I won’t see Oli for 5 weeks! I know! 5 fucking weeks! I watched as Roxas walked off with Johnny and Matt. Matt was holding Charlotte’s had. They were so cute together! Dad trailed behind with mum. They were talking and having a laugh but nothing big was happening between them. I would be amazing if they could get back together, but that’s just asking for too much now days. Arin walked over to me.

“Hey Maria, what’s up?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. “Is it about leaving Oli?” he smirked. I laughed lightly. I shock my head.

“Nah, just thinking about all the shit that’s gonna go on thought this tour.” Arin swung an arm around my should and held my close.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. Me and Johnny are here for you.”

It was really reassuring to know I had Johnny and Arin helping me get by. But then again Johnny and Lacey are my god parents. Johnny walked over and lifted me up.

“Hey you.” He smiled. He carried me to the place were we get our bags. We rushed over to our hotel soon after. The scary thing of all is that Uncle Brian bucked a room for mum and dad…together. Mum’s face when she found out.

“Brian I fucking hate your guts!” she moaned at him.

“You need to make up. Get back together if it comes to it! go on then, unpack, we’ll be here for a while.” Uncle Brian smirked. Mum sighed loudly.

“Maria, if you here shouted between me and your dad, call the police. I’m not trusted in the same room with him no more!” I thought she was joking but man was she serious! I nodded and walked back to the room that I was sharing with Roxas.

“I’m not putting up with mum and dad shouting at each other.” Roxas sighed.

“Same.” I agreed. Fingers crossed they don’t!

Emily’ P.O.V.

I sat on the end on the bed, watching Zack entre the room.

“So…it seems we’re sharing a room…and a bed…” Zack said awkwardly.

“Do you carry a saw in your suitcase?” I asked.

“WOW what did I do? Don’t cut me up!” he panicked.

“No, not like that. We could saw the bed in half.” I joked. He smirked and sat next to me.

“So I guess we’re just gonna have to get along for the next 5 weeks.” He sighed.

“Or we could just make up for the kids sake.” I muttered. He placed his hand on my knee. “Even though we hate each other, just play along for now.”

“Of course we can make up, but it isn’t gonna be that easy.” I looked up at him. Our pail blue eyes met each other. His snakebite lips turned into a smile. I smiled back at him. I couldn’t help myself! He was so sweet. I couldn’t stay away from him! I reached out for my hand, still not looking away from me. Our eyes were locked at each other. He held my hand tightly. What were we doing?

“Zack no this is right, I hate you!” I popped out of our little trance. He let go of my hand as soon as he realized what we were doing.

“Well sorry for trying to be nice! I hate you too!” he moaned back.

“Look I’m not putting up with you now. If your gonna have a go then fine!”

“Oh shut up Emily, your acting like a fucking 10 year old!”

“Zack?” I said closing my eyes and looking away.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to-“

“Don’t worry! Please just, lets not take this to far again.” I laughed lightly. He smiled again. OH THAT FUCKING SMILE!! He blushed and looked away. He looked back up.

“Emily, lets just stop. Lets work this out like adults.” He told me with confidence.

“Zack I-“ he cut me off with his lushes lips against mine, it woke me right up. Were we really doing this? Zack is such a man-whore! He moved his hand on my cheek and kissed me harder. Oh man this was what I needed!

“This is want I’ve wanted for days.” I said in the kiss.

“Same.” He smirked before kissing me again. He pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me on the neck and back on the lips. MAN THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN DIEING FOR! THANK YOU BRIAN!

Brian’s P.O.V.

I took all mine and Vicki’s bag to our room. See, I’m a proper gentleman. Vicki is like 5 months gone. Man she’s getting big too! I keep telling her its twins but she was like ‘no it’s not Brian! I have a feeling it’s gonna be a boy.’ Well I think it’s gonna be two boys!

“Vicki, get you fat pregnant ass in here!” I shouted from the bedroom. She was stood in the lobby talking to Charlotte and Arin. Arin is like fresh blood to the scene. He’s epic and all but at first we thought he’ll never make it! Look at him now. He’s got girls all over him. Even if I was a girl, I’ll be trying to get him in bed! But anyway! Vicki walked over, ribbing her fat belly. Ha she’s kill me if she could read my mind!

“Yes Brian.” She said like my mother.

“Sorry I thought I’ll just call your name and tell you to get in the room.” I teased. She punched my arm lightly and kissed my cheek. “Come on then I’ll make you a cup of tea.” I smiled.

“Ha teabags.” Vicki laughed. Oh very immature Victoria! I thought I was the person to think that. I laughed and sat on the bed.

“I’m ready!” I chuckled as I opened my legs as a joke. She walked over and hit my around the face. “Oh don’t do that, it’ll turn me on Victoria.”

“Shhhh Brian Elwin Haner Jr.”

“Oh don’t your teasing me now! I’ll get a boner!” I smirked. She pushed my head back.

“Fuck off Bri.” She laughed. She kissed me on the lips and left for the bathroom.

“Your such a teaser Vicki!” I screamed. She walked into the bathroom. I sat on the bed, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for her to come back. I was waiting a while though!

Zack’s P.O.V.

I was on top if her. She giggled in the kiss. Our snakebite lips against each others. I slivered my hand up her top and messed wit the hooks on her bra. She giggled even more.

“Zack no.” she laughed.

“What, do you want me to stop?” I smirked. She shook her head.

“No, I just don’t want you to go that far.”

“Oh come on, we’re in England. It’s time to have a break babe.” I began to kiss her neck.

“No, I mean your still with Gena aren’t you…you can’t go bouncing back from one to the other. I really do want you but you can’t do that.” She was right. I got off Emily. She sat up and wrapped her tattooed arms around my shoulders.

“I’m sorry. I can’t help myself.”

“I’ll take you rehab. Rehab for sex and women.” She laughed. I laughed too.

“Yeah I think I need it the way I’m going.”

“Here’s a plan. Who do you love more? Me or Gena…” she asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Well obviously you. I mean, we have two kids together; I can’t just leave you lot on your own. I’m not like that!” I sighed. I felt so bad! Why am I like this? I need to be chained down! It’s just too tempting being around Emily.

“Zack, why are you with Gena if you love me more?” she questioned. I shrugged my shoulders.

“You was pregnant and I just need something!”

“What sex? So Gena is you fuck buddy?” she said in a lowlife tone.

“Well you could say that…”

“You wrong Zack…Just plain screwed up!” she shouted. She stormed out the room. I went to run after her but Johnny stood in my way.

“Leave it Zack. Just leave her to vent.” He told me. I let of a loud sigh and kick the wall.

“Fine!” I yelled over to her. But like she would care anyway…

Arin’s P.O.V.

I went over to the bar with Matt and Charlotte to have a few drinks. I asked for a gin in tonic what ever one of those is. I’m not familiar with the drinks menu in England. Well I know they drink a god damn lot of tea but still! We sat down at the bar and talked over what was gonna happen at the first gig. Charlotte was a really nice girl! I have a growing like for Matt too. He’s welcomed me into the family with open arms. Some of their fans won’t cut me some slack and have fights and moans about that I’ve replaced The Rev and he can never be replaced. Well I’m sorry I’m not replacing him, he can’t be replaced! He’s an amazing guy. I’ve met him in the past as I worked for the band as a stage hand. But yeah! We discussed what songs we were playing tonight and what time we’re getting there.

I heard I sound of loud footsteps coming over to us. We turned our heads to see Emily rushing over.

“Hey Emily.” I said with a smile.

“Hey Arin…what you guys doing?” she asked.

“Well we’re talking about tonight actually. So your the starter band right?” Matt asked her. She nodded.

“Yeah, the band is still in the airport. I just got a text from arty, he said the drum kit is stuck at the bay.” She laughed. I smiled at her. She was the only one that was nice to me at first. All the guys looked at me as if to say I’ll never make it. she had hope for me, so I have hope for her!

“I’ll call Brian to give you guys a hand.” Charlotte exclaimed. She nodded. Her bright blur hair was all over her face.

“He Arin, Gin in tonics are rank. Whiskey is the good shit…Yo double whiskey please.” she ordered. I sipped my drink. Matt laughed at me as I pulled a funny face.

“Dude your not kidding.” I laughed. “I demand a refund!” I joked. The guy came over with Emily’s drink.

“Wow I need to get hammered.” She giggled.

“Can I ask why?” I smirked.

“Zack that’s why! Trying it on with me, even though he’s meant to be with Gena.” I already knew about Emily hating Zack and Gena. They both ruined her life. I feel super sorry for Em sometimes. Soon Brian came rushing over.

“Emily! Time to get this drum kit and your band.” He shouted over the hotel lobby.

“Need a hand?” I offered.

“Yeah sure.” She smiled. I necked my drink down and so did Emily. “See ya guys tonight.” She waved goodbye to Matt and Charlotte.

“See ya honey.” Charlotte smiled to us while Matt waved us off. Time to help the Haners!

Roxas’ P.O.V.

I sat in the room with Maria. She was twiddling her thumbs, waiting for a message off Oli.

“OMG he’s on facebook. Need to go online!” she screamed. She grabbed her laptop and logged in. to think, a daughter of a famous guy would have a facebook…well then again, I have one!

“What ever. I’m gonna go see Vicki.” I told Maria, she did the whole flick of the wrist to say ‘fuck off!’

“Off you go.” She said with out looking away from her laptop. I walked out the room. “AHHHHH OLI I MISS YOU!” I heard Maria scream. Man she’ll never got over this one! I walked next door to Vicki’s room. I already know Brian isn’t in. she’s helping mum and Arin get all the drum kits and shit. She texted me you see. I walked in without knock. Why should I knock?

“Roxas!” Vicki said shock. Yeah I surprised her a little and scared…

“Yeah so…” I flipped her off. I went to sit next to her. “So have you told your beloved Brian or do I have to tell him?”

“No please Roxas not now!” she begged.

“Well I think that’s a no…do I have to tell him you dirty little secret?”

“Roxas your 11 just leave me alone! This is blackmail!” she pleaded for me not to call Brian up.

“Oh my finger slipped.” I joked as I pressed the call button. It started to ring.

“Hello Roxas. What is it?”

“Hey Uncle Brian. Has Vicki told you yet?” I said down the phone.

“Told me what?”

“The truth about your first baby. She…” I couldn’t bring my self to say it. “Say really had an abortion.” I finally managed to say. It went dead in the other end…what did I do?

Sequel coming soon…
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you've enjoyed reading Tiny Vengeance!!!

the sequel will be coming soon!!! (Buried Under Your Lies)

give you your reviews on it!!

comment and vote please :)

thank you for all the surpport on this story!!!!

love you all!!!

~Emily (TasteTheVengeance)~