Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 55!

Maria’s P.O.V.

“So yeah me and Corey are just friends.” Mum told me. It was a shock; I really thought they had something going on after all this time!!!

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Look, you and Roxas will be going on tour with us. So if I was you, I’ll start packing coz we leave in 3 days.” She pushed me off the bed lightly. “We’ll go shopping tomorrow. Just me and you. Ok?”

“Aright.” I smiled as I left the room. I walked out the door with a huge smile on my face. I approached the stairs when I saw dad sitting on one of the steps. I sighed a little and walked down to him. I sat beside him.

“What’s up Zack?” I’m not calling him dad. He is NOT my dad anymore!

“It’s nothing…”

“Obviously there is something wrong. Is it about mum and Gena?” I wondered. He nodded. He showed me a smug smile. I knew this was killing him.

“Do you and Roxas hate me now?” I asked. I shock my head.

“Well not really, but you just broke mum’s heart. Of course we’re gonna hate you in ways but you’re still our dad.”

“Speak for yourself Maria!” Roxas said in a pissed off tone as he walked down the stairs.

“Roxas please-“

“No dad, you’ve gone and broke the family up again! You’ve crushed mum’s hopes. I hope the next few weeks on tour are a living hell when me, Maria and mum won’t speak to you!” Roxas was turning a bright shade of red. His anger was building up. Dad’s eyes were filling up with tears. I reached out for his hand.

“Don’t listen to Roxas dad, he’s just a little pissed off.”

“Pissed off? I’m fucking fuming! If you think I’m gonna talk to THAT THING, then you’ve got another thing coming!” Roxas stormed off in a tantrum.

“That thing is you dad so you’ll cut in some slack Roxas!” Mum soon shouted at him from the top of the stairs. Roxas turned around and looked at mum. He was shock and looked a little scared of mum right now. “Zack has done a lot for you in the last week, so if your gonna be ungrateful for it, then I’m not buying you that fucking Call Of Shitty Duty game!” as soon as mum threatened him with the call of duty game, he shut up. “Yeah that’s what I thought Roxas. Now apologise to your dad before I cancel your plane ticket too.” He walked over to dad and me.

“I’m sorry Dad.” He muttered.

“I can’t hear you saying sorry Roxas!” mum said.

“I’m sorry dad. I didn’t mean to upset you.” He said a little louder.

“It’s ok Roxas, we all make mistakes.” I knew Roxas wanted to say the come back ‘yeah you make them a lot.’ But I knew he’ll get a smack in head from mum for it. Roxas shuffled over and gave dad an unexpected hug. Dad looked shocked at first but hugged him back. I looked up at mum. She was smiling.

“Thank you Roxas. You can have the game early, come up here.” Roxas smiled and ran up the stairs. Dad looked over to me.

“I know he did that for the game…I would of done the same thing.” He laughed. I grinned.

“Nah, he loves you in complicated ways but you’re still his dad. Where’s Gena?” I asked. He turned to look over to the living room.

“Don’t know…might be upstairs or in the bathroom.” Right on cue, Gena walked out the bathroom. New dress. Different make-up. What the fuck?

“Are you ready Zacky babe?” she asked. I looked over my should at her. She gave me a death glare. I turned back round to face dad.

“Yeah, le me take you home.” He sighed. “I’ll see ya later Maria.” he kissed me on the forehead and left with Gena. What we didn’t know, mum was stood watching us the whole time. Her face was showing her fury and hate for Gena…was she really like this? What was the tour gonna be like?

To be continued…