Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 6!

I stayed at the school for the rest of the day because I’m so awesome! Well it was really the fact that loads of people that were fans of my dad’s band attacked me, so I was in the nurse’s room for the rest of the day. Vicki was sat on one of the chairs.

“I can’t believe what your mum said to you…Heartless cow.” Vicki said. I giggled a little. My dad was rushed into the school, again, to come pick me up.

“For fuck sake Maria, What happened now?” He complained as he barged though the door.

“I was trampled on by your adoring fans dad.” I wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

“Aw baby.” He laughed. Vicki was still sat looking at us.

“Do I need to baby sit Maria today Zack?” Vicki asked.

“Totally, I need to get hammered.” He sniggered. I hate it when my dad comes home after a night at the bars. Sometimes he out of his mind. Last time he was with mum, they got so hammered they slept on the driveway… weird right? That night I was horrid, until it was funny when Vicki woke them up by kicking dad in the head and pouring water over mum’s face. Hahaha good times. Dad offered Vicki a lift to ours. We walked out the nurses and more fans turned up to get pictures with my dad. Vicki laughed as she stepped into the car. Loads of girls gasped and thought Vicki was lucky. As we drove back to ours, Vicki asked dad what happened last night. His face dropped.

“How did you know?” He asked her.

“Maria needed someone to talk to, so I offered to listen.” Vicki explained what I told her. Dad just smiled and told her the story in more detail… to be honest I never got on with my mum. She always flipped me off and would forget I’m even there. I felt like a ghost around her.

“Alright I’m gonna drop you off her girls cause I’ve gotta pick up Matt and Johnny.” He smiled. I hugged him good bye and told him to use protection…you don’t know what happens when you’ve had a few drinks. He laughed and began to drive to Matt’s house. Vicki looked at me.

“What?!” I questioned her.

“Nothing it’s just you speak to your dad like that. I would have been belted round the head if I told my dad that.”

“Well my dad’s a rockstar, you need to remind him.” We walked into the house. Until mum stud at the bottom of the staircase.

“Hey sweet heart.” She smiled suddenly.

“Why are you in dad’s house mum?” I pulled the face you pulled when you like ‘EW what is she wearing?’ lol.

“Oh I was getting a few more of my bits.” She smiled again.

“Well can you hurry up and get out my house please.”

“You can’t talk to your mother like that.” She hissed. Her face turned bright red wit anger.

“Calm down love, don’t get you knickers in a twist,” Vicki chuckled at her. The guy she was ‘talking’ to on the sofa last night was helping her get her stuff.

“Right you’ve got your stuff now get out.” I told her again.

“See ya sweetie.” She tried to kiss my cheek but I pushed her away from me. She looked at me one last time and left. Thank god!! Vicki sat on the sofa with a pack of crisps.

“Do you wonna watch a movie?” she asked.

“Nightmare before Christmas!” I shouted from up the stairs.

“You know I hate that film…why not saw 3?” My dad doesn’t let me watch saw movies…but he’s not here is he.

“Go for it.” I ran down the stairs. This is gonna be an epic night.

To be continued…