Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 7!

I’m completely bricking it right now. Saw is so fucking scary…well some parts are funny but it’s scary. I covered my face with a pillow. Vicki laughed away and munched on the popcorn.

“Come on you pussy it’s a film.” Vicki laughed ay me. I threw my pillow at her. “Watch it Maria, I have popcorn in my hand.” My phone was lighting up. I checked the caller ID out. It’s dad.

“Hey dad.” My voice totally gave it away that I was scared.

“Your watching saw with Vicki aren’t you?” He knew it.

“Yessss.” I said awkwardly. I could hear him huff and puff.

“Ok…I’m bringing someone home tonight so don’t fret she’s really nice.” I could imagine that this girl was better then Gena. I could imagine him eyeballing her at the bar. That sounds like my dad.

“Really?!?!” I said in shock. “What’s her name????” I wondered.

“She’s called Emily.”

“Gasp that’s my middle name.” I laughed.

“Ok well I have to go now, love you Maria.” He hung up with that. I looked at Vicki with a cheese Grin on my face.

“Your dad knows we’re watching saw doesn’t he?” I nodded my head. “Shit he better no go and get another baby sitter for you.” She panicked.

“Don’t worry he’s not.” I smile again “he’ll be to occupied to think about us watching saw.”

“Why? What’s keeping him occupied?” Vicki kept asking.

“He’s only gonna and found another bird called Emily.” I smiled.

“That’s great; you’ve already got another mum.” Vicki giggled. I told her I was gonna go clean my room before my dad gets back with his new chick. Vicki just lied on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle I think. As I cleaned up I heard a knock at the front door.

“I’ll get it!” Vicki shouted up the stairs. I could hear a familiar voice. It was Brian.

“Is Zack in?” He asked.

“Nope he’s getting hammered with the others. Do you wonna come in?” Vicki asked politely. He nodded his head. They sat on the sofa and talked a little. I was sat at he top of the stairs watching like some sort of stalker. That’s when Vicki’s prays were answered with a kiss. Brian was all over her like a dog and a lamppost… random I know. She liked it I could tell. She deserved this one, she’s done so much for my family and well Brian must really like the baby sitter. That’s when dad walked in with Emily on his arm. He was hammered like he said he would be.

“Hey sweet heart.” He could up the stairs. Brian and Vicki gasped as they lifted their heads to look at Zack. “Vicki and Brain, I see you’ve made yourself comfortable.” He laughed. Emily was a medium height girl. She had bleached blond hair with a purple streak in her hair. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a neon green top saying ‘free hugs’. It made me laugh as it had a cactus on it too. She had snake bites like dad too.

“Hey guys this is Emily. My new girlfriend.” Brian looked up again.

“Emily?” he said in shock “Why are you with Zack now, what happened to Ronnie?” at this point it hit me. Emily was Brian’s sister.

To be continued…