Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 8!

The thing is Emily is a year younger then my dad… but it’s the fact that they love each other is all that matters. Brian was still on top of Vicki at this point.

“Maria!” Emily shouted over to me “Where’s my hug honey.” She smiled with open arms. I rushed down the stairs and straight into her arms.

“Hey Emily.” I said as she lifted me up of the ground.

“Hey do you want to show me how you drawings have been going. Your dad told me you’ve improved.” I grabbed my bag from the side of the sofa and rummaged though my stuff. I found my sketch book and past it over to Emily. “I’ve taught you well.” She said in a funny voice.

“Emily I’m telling dad you’re going out with my best friend.” Brian moaned.

“Brian Jr. you will not tell dad as he already knows…I’ll tell dad you made out with Maria’s baby sitter.” Emily kidded.

“Fair play… I’m taking Vicki off your hands now.” He smirked as he lifted her of the sofa. He swung her over his shoulder and walked to the front door. “sorry your walking now.” He smiled at Vicki. She punched him in the arm and waved a goodbye.

“Bye older sibling.” Emily joked.

“Bye little sibling.” Brian shouted back. They left…I wonder where they went… Brian’s house? Dropping off Vicki? I wonder. Zack and Emily where hugging each other and whispering in each others ears. He looks more comfortable when he’s with Emily then Gena. They told me to grab my shoes as we were gonna go to Emily’s house. Emily’s house it like a piece of art. She invited a load of fans for my dad’s band and a load of tattoo artist she’s worked with in the past to draw all over the house. Even I painted in one of the rooms and I was only four. My hand prints run all across the living room wall. Emil’s paintings hang across the walls. She even did one for my parents one time. I think I hurt her to paint it because she’s always envied Gena being with dad. She kept pointing out what everyone did in the house.

“Look this is how childish you dad is.” She pointed out a drawing of to stick men with dicks. Hahaha!

“Oh yeah my wonderful artwork of Johnny and Matt.” He sniggered. She then pointed out Jimmy’s drawing of him and a duck. It made me smile.

“Then if you look here this is what your mum drawing on the wall.” It said Gena + Zacky inside of a heart. Dad grabbed a marker pen and scribbled over it.

“That looks much better.” He said with anger oozing out of his paws.

“What was that for Zacky baby?” Emily asked. He looked a little down.

“She doesn’t love me anymore and I don’t love her anymore…I love you two girls.” “Aw thanks daddy.” I smiled at him as I gave him a hug. Emily just stud looking at the wall. She grabbed the marker pen from dad’s hand and wrote in big bold letters I LOVE ZACKY VENGEANCE! Dad’s face lit up and he kissed her. They look so happy together. I’m glad dad finally fell in love with the right person now. He grabbed the pen and ran to the other side of the room. In big bold letters he wrote I LOVE EMILY HANER. They really do love each other. I guess it was my turn to write on the wall now. I wrote in small fine letters I love my dad and Emily. They both smiled and hugged me tight. So far Emily has acted more as a mother then Gena ever has. Emily kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tighter.

“Love you Maria.” She smiled. Mum never told me that you know… Dad always told me but mum never did. Emily asked me if I’ll like to stay over for the weekend. Of course I said yes. I’m sure dad would be staying over as well if you know what I mean. She had a room all set up for me. It had bright green bed covers and paint was splattered all over the walls. It looked epic. Then I spotted a little drawing on the wall. I remember it well because I drew it. I was the deathbat but in pink because I thought it would look rad. Dad gave me a hug and told me he was gonna grab my stuff and come straight back here. I was left with Emily. She asked if I wanted to jam in the music room. I followed her into a big hall in the back garden. She sat beside the piano and I ran straight for the guitars.

To be continued…