Danger zone

One

I felt my knees hit the floor as it all came out of me. I pain made me want to scream. I could here voices all around me all of them I am guessing in horror and shock of what I became. I didn't mean this really I didn't. It just all got the best of me. I stared down into the bowl to see the sea of liquid from my body. I felt my body burn and the pain was endless. I began to wonder who got me here or who dragged me away from my beloved? I head no longer was swimming in a sea. It felt heavy and unable to carry my weight. I lifted my head up slowly "Take your time" Someone called out to me., I couldn't tell who that voice belonged to but I knew I would find out when I was not in this state. My head flung itself down again. Not able to keep itself upright. Being in that position was making me too dizzy. I couldn't focus or do much of anything but continue to see the swimming liquid looking back at me. I wanted it to go away and all I wanted to do was sleep at the moment. But I know I couldn't be alone. Not now, anyways.
While no one was looking I made my way up, managed to run myself to my apartment. I felt the shakes come on and the burn began. I yelled in pain. I couldn't find what I needed. I suspected it was all gone by now. I tripped and fell only to cause more pain and make my body worse. I dragged whatever I had left to my body to my bedroom, There on the floor was one last bottle. I fiddled with the cap and look the longest drink ever, While on my back the celling felt like it was moving. I rolled myself over and drifted into a light sleep. Keeping the bottle close at hand
(Veronica)
"I've never seen something this bad" I stared into the man's face with a blank expression. I knew they would not understand but How can I tell them? or begin to explain to them what really is going on, I knew her life was bad and I knew this isn't easy but it is something I didn't think they would see
"It's not easy Georgy I promise you that. This isn't easy for her" I said while turning my attention to the man in the back with his head down "Is he alright" I whispered. He nodded his head and turned his attention back to me "Can we help her" Dyl asked questionably. I shook my head. "I don't think so but we can stop this as much as we can. She's stubborn and we all know it. Right?" I asked. They all shook their heads. The six men in front of me seemed dedicated to help her. I didn't think they would realize what they where really getting themselves into. I looked into their eyes and in most, I can see sadness. Others I can see pain and anger. "You know this isn't her fault right" I said trying to ease the tense group. Jay opened his mouth to speak. He closed his mouth for a second and looked back down. I could tell they where tired and needed some rest, After today's events I think they deserve it. I looked over to Dan who was the only one who seemed up for the fight no matter what time it was. When it came to her, they stuck together like glue.
After an hour or so the guys left. I wondered where Matt was. I tried texting him but he didn't answer. Maybe he is asleep or went home. I hope she is ok. It was the only thing on my mind right now was her conscious state, I doubt she was in it, I don't think we found all the alcohol. I know she doesn't want them to leave but this is something she needs help on. And I knew they have the will power to get her through it. I hope she does too