Believe What You Like (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 9!

Chapter9.
The security grabbed me by the shoulder and told me to step inside. They questioned me on what I think Zack was going to do. I really didn’t know all he told me was not to hate him for what his was gonna do…
“Emily, where did Zacky go?” Vicki asked me with a blank expression. Brian stud next to her, holding her hand.
“I…I don’t know.” That was all I could say. Brian hobbled next to me.
“I’m sure he’ll turn up Emzy.” Brian reassured me but all I did was cry even more. “Don’t cry Em, Look Horizon and Phoenix is here with Jimmy.” Brian tried his hardest to make me feel better.
“Can we go home?” I whispered. Vicki nodded her head.
“It’s better if we do, I think you need to get some rest-“
“No!” I cut her off “I want to see what Gena did.” I looked up at everyone. Jimmy still cradled Phoenix in his arms. Horizon sat on Brian’s lap, hugging him like he hugs Zack. I stud up but fell straight down on the chair. I broke down and couldn’t carry on as normal.
“I need ZACK!!!!!!!!!” I screamed while punching Jimmy’s chest.
“Ouch.” Jimmy flinched in pain.
“Sorry.” I muttered under my pools of tears. Vicki was now holding Phoenix. It bought a smile to my face to see my friends and family together for once. Jimmy grabbed my arm and helped me onto my feet. I muttered thank you to jimmy and carried on walking. Horizon ran a few paces behind me. I stopped and turned to look at him. He smiled. I picked him up of the ground and kissed him soft little head.
“Don’t worry mummy, daddy will come home soon. He will right?” I nodded my head and hoped that all that was true. Vicki and Brian walked behind me, while Jimmy walked beside me with Phoenix again. Vicki took Brian in her car and followed Jimmy’s car to my house. The House was covered in police tap.
“Shit, the police are still here.” Jimmy told me. No please not now. A police officer told us to stop the car. I just got out the car and continued to walk into my house.
“Sorry but you can’t walk on this crime scene.” The officer told Jimmy.
“You wonna bet.” He replied. Vicki and Brian just followed us into the house. The door was still smashed down and bits of glass were scattered on the floor.
“Are you sure it’s safe to be in her Emily?” Vicki asked.
“No but I don’t care.” I Groaned. All I did was kicked the pieces of broken glass outside and told the boys to stay away from the front door. The others sat down in the living room and looked a little scared.
“Sorry but can you stop investigating now it’s not CSI.” I told the officers outside.
“Sorry but you have to its out job.”
“What to pretend you’re in CS-fucking-I.” Some of the officers walked of the ‘scene’ while a few stud there trying to big themselves up.
“Fuck off my property please, your not welcome.” I walked back insie and sat down next to Vicki.
“you can stay round mine if you wish Emily?” Vicki wondered.
“No I’m fine here…does anyone want anything to eat or drink?” I asked trying to make everyone feel comfortable. No one spoke up.
“Emily please just stay round one of ours…Come stay with, you and the boys can.” Brian insisted. “Please Em it will make all of us feel better.” I nodded my head. I picked you Horizon and some clothes. We left the house to go to Brian’s.
“Come on Emzy Get in Jimmy’s car.” Brian kept telling me. I sat in the car. We finally got to his house and just sat there. No one spoke. It felt even awkward here than at mine. Brian and Jimmy pulled out a box full of Video tapes. Brian picked up a Video tape.
“Remember this Emily?” Brian pressed the play button. It was Zack playing the guitar on stage at one of their huge gigs.
“This is for my beautiful girlfriend Emily; it’s called Emily well because that’s her name. You may recognise this song it’s by From First To Last.” Zack began to play the chords. M.Shadows began to sing while him and Brian sung back up. I was smiling for once. Crying. But these tears were for joy.
“There’s no one in the world like Emily!” Zack sung down the microphone. We heard a knock at the door…the door swung open…it was…
To be continued…