Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 27!

Chapter 27.
March 3rd 2009.
Emily’s P.O.V.
Once you become a mum, you never want to leave your child. I’ve not really left the house after giving birth to Horizon. I’ve not been out with the guys in like forever! But that was all gonna change. I received a call from Brian. He told me I had no choice in the matter and had to go up Johnny’s for tonight. I asked Zack if it was ok to go out tonight. He just nodded his head and told me he’ll take goof care of Horizon for once tonight. I kissed him quickly and ran up the stairs (almost falling over) to get dressed. I pulled out my favourite strapless purple dress. I then sat on the end of the bed pulling up my laced tights. I quickly grabbed my black heels and ran down the stairs.
“Have a great time Emzy.” Zack told me as he kissed me on the cheek.
“I will baby. Take care.” Brian was already knocking on the door. As I opened it, he automatically hugged me.
“Hey Emi-loo.” He laughed as a joke.
“Take good care of my bitch Brian.” Zack chuckled. That’s no way to treat your wife!!
“Oh I will, don’t worry.” I looked at me with a cheeky grin across his face. “Her Zack, she’ll be staying over mine tonight coz we’ll be to drunk to drive or call a taxi.” Brain told Zack.
“OK as long as you’re not sharing the same bed it’s fine with me. Have a nice night guys.” Zack waved. Brian leaded me over to his car. Obviously he sat in the drives seat and I sat in the passenger’s seat.
“You look nice tonight Emzy, I like your dress.” He complemented me as he began to drive us over to Jimmy and Leana’s house.
“Thanks Bri, you don’t look bad yourself.” I smiled. We pulled up in the driveway at Jimmy’s house. He placed his hand on my knee. I looked at him as if to tell him ‘what the fuck are you doing?’ as soon as he spotted me looking at him, he moved his hand quickly.
“Sorry.” He whispered awkwardly. Jimmy and Leana hopped into the back of the car. We all started to sing a long to the songs on the radio. We drove over to everyone’s favourite bar in Huntington. Johnny’s!
“Who’s ready to get hammered?” Brian laughed.
“Me, me, me, oh please pick me?” Jimmy screamed with his head up.
“Yes Jimmy.”
“I’m ready to get HAMMERED!” he laughed. We all began to laugh with him. God I miss going to Johnny’s to get drunk. Brian quickly ran over to the other side of the car to open my door.
“Thank you.” I grinned as I got out the car.
“Your welcome.” He smiled back. I walked into the bar. Brian suddenly grabbed a hold of my hand. It shocked me, but I knew it was only for tonight. We sat at the table and ordered out first round of vodka and jägermiester.
“Come on Emz, neck this bitch down.” Leana giggled as she passed me another shot of vodka. We took the shot after the count of three. Brian looked at me with his flirty smirk. I smiled back at him. He sat really close to me, not even giving my space to breathe.
“Are you having fun?” he whispered in my ear.
“Yes, thanks for take me out.” His hand rubbed up and down my thigh. Jimmy and Leana were already kissing each other like crazy. Brian was undressing me with his eyes.
“You know you want to.” He whispered in my ear again. I burst out laughing, obviously drunk already. “But you know you want to.” He giggled as he swung his arm over my shoulder.
“I’m a married woman Brian.” I kept telling him. He grabbed my left hand and pulled my wedding ring off. He slipped it in his back pocket.
“Oh really now, because I don’t see a ring on you finger.” He quickly drank his Guinness and turned his full attention to me.
“Can I have my ring back?” I sat on top of his. His smirk grew. I put my hand into his back pocket.
“Tut-tut Emily, trying to touch my ass up now?” I looked at him. To shut him up I kissed him fast on the lips. “We’ll have another few drinks and we’ll go back to my place.” He kissed my cheek after he whispered those words in my ear. I’m drunk let’s get even more drunk!
“You’ll have to get my wasted to get to go to your place Bri baby.” I said in a playful way.
“Next three rounds are on me then.” Brian yelled. Jimmy and Leana started cheering.
“Time to get wankered!” Jimmy screamed. Next thing I know, Brian is drink driving back to his place.
“Brian.” I moaned as I lifted my head. I was lying across the back seats.
“Hey darling…time to go to my place.” He grinned in the mirror.
To be continued…