Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 31!

Chapter 31.
“Will you stay together for me please?” Jimmy begged Zack and Emily.
“We’ll try.” Emily grinned. Jimmy sat between the two.
“I don’t want you two to fall out when I’m not around.”
“What do you mean Jimmy? Where are you going?” Zack asked.
“Well we don’t live forever Zachary.” Jimmy chuckled as he swung his arms around both of them. It’s December 23rd 2009.
“Christmas is 2 days away. Let’s have a good one this year. No fights, just love.” Emily smiled. She looked over at Zack. He smiled back at her.
“Arw you two!” Jimmy grinned as he pulled the both closer to him for a bugger hug. “I love you guys.” Jimmy told them.
“I love you too Jimmy.” Zack laughed.
“I’m gonna check up on Horizon.” Emily said as she left the room. Zack looked back at her. He was about to say something but no words came out of his mouth.
“I love you Emily.” he muttered under his breath as he knew it was too later to say. Jimmy gave him a man hug and went over to the kitchen to grab a beer. Emily checked to see if Horizon was ok. He was fast asleep in his cot. She lightly ran the back of her hand on his soft little cheeks.
“Emily please.” Zack said suddenly from nowhere. It made Emily jump a little.
“Please what?”
“Talk to me properly.” Zack begged. Emily turned her head to look at him.
“So what happened almost a week ago is gonna drifted away. Is that what you think? Is life that easy? I wish!” she said bitterly.
“I don’t see it like that. I’m sick of us fighting. I don’t want the kids to put up with this for the rest of their lives.”
“What do you care, you only care about Horizon coz he’s your child. You always leave Valary out of the picture now,” she snapped.
“Fine! I give up! If you want a divorce we’ll get one then!” Emily suddenly stopped what she was doing.
“When did I say I wanted a divorce?” Emily whispered as tears flooded her eyes. She rushed past Zack and ran down the stairs, then out the back door. Jimmy watched her sob and cry. He didn’t know if she wanted to be alone or not…so he decided it was best to go home. She began to cry as she laid on the grass. Zack soon came out to her with Horizon in his arms.
“Emily I don’t want a divorce.” he told her as he sat down beside her. He ran his fingers through her golden brown hair. “I never want to hurt you either Em.” He confessed. “I never wanted us to fall out.” Emily hit his hand away from her head. Zack sighed and moved away from her.
“I never wanted any of this to happen. I never wanted to cheat on you Zack.” Emily admitted. She began to get up. “Can you remember the day we met?” Emily asked. He nodded.
“Yeah Jimmy introduced me to you in the hallway, by the lockers. Ten we kissed under the bleachers to keep safe from my baseball couch.” A smile suddenly appeared across his face.
“Why can’t we be like that?” Emily asked.
“Be like what? Young?”
“No. in love.”
“We are in love. I know I am.” Zack placed his hand on Emily’s thigh.
“Yeah with Gena.” Emily muttered.
“Not true. I’m in love with this girl. She’s a little piece of heaven, no one like her. She’s from England originally. She’s covered in tattoos, has snakebites, which taste really nice! She has two kids but the only problem is she’s married.” Emily turned back to look at him.
“Well we’re in the same boat I guess. I’m in love with a guy that’s covered in tattoos, snakebites and septum piercings. He plays guitar for a world famous band. He had one son and a step daughter. But he’s married too.” He smiled at her and gently kissed her on the lips. It was almost like they’ve fallen in love again…
To be continued…