Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 3!

Chapter 3!
Brian’s P.O.V.
“Brian…Brian wake up sweetheart…Brian…” my eyes eased open. It was only my mum…wait where’s Emily? Why is my arms empty? Why isn’t she in her cot?
“Mum, what did you do with Emily?!?!” I yelled at her.
“I’m taking her to a better home; you’re too young to be taking care of a child Brian.”
“Fuck off I want my daughter back! How would you feel if your mum took away your child? Huh? Yeah speechless aren’t you. Emily!” I screamed. I pushed mum out of my way and rushed around the house to find Emily.
“Brian…” Michelle snuffed. She was in tears.
“No she’s not took her away has she? No… MUM!!!” dad came rushing in.
“Brian, Michelle, come on. Were getting Emily.” I was destroyed. My pride has just been taking away from me! By my own mother too! I thought she would have been happy for my and Michelle to have a kid. Dad was over to moon when he heard, then why isn’t she? Dad drove us over to the adoption agency. I ran in and saw a woman carrying Emily.
“Dude that’s my daughter!” I shouted at her. I took Emily away from the women. “I’m sorry but my evil mother put her up for adoption when she wasn’t meant to.” I told her.
“What? Who in the right mind does that? Who old are you?” she asked.
“Well I’m 15, I know a little too young for a dad. My mum didn’t want me to have a kid so she put her up for adoption whist we were all asleep.” The woman looked at me as if to say ‘WOW!’
“I’m terrible sorry for this. Please just come over to the reception and we’ll fix this mess.” She walked me over to the receptions. Michelle and my dad were waiting in the car, shitting themselves. I signed a few papers and told her the story of what happened in more detail. Then she called the police on my mum… “This is a criminal affiance so I’m sorry but we’re gonna have to call the police on your mother Mr Haner.” Holt shit my mum’s a criminal!
“Erm… do you have to? I mean can I tell my dad first?” she nodded. I walked over to the entrance.
“Brian why are their cop cars in front of the house?” Dad shouted at me.
“Mum made a criminal affiance so she’s getting done over by the cops.” I explained to him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
“I forgot to tell you, me and your mum are getting a divorce.” Dad said. My jaw dropped.
“Are you being serious?” I asked in shock. He nodded his head. The woman from the adoption agency came over to us.
“Your mother has been arrested…I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be sorry she took our child away from us. She deserves everything she’s got coming to her…” I told the woman. She smiled and passed me a loud of paper work. It was just to say that Emily was used in a part of a criminal affiance blah-blah-blah! I just wonna go home now. I walked over to the car. Dad unlocked it and got in.
“So you and mum then?” I asked.
“What she did to you just now is one of many reasons why we’re getting a divorce. She’s a liar, a cheater, a bitch. She told Michelle to get an abortion, do you forgive her for that?” I looked down at Emily, who was fast asleep in my arms.
“No, I’ll never forgive her for telling Michelle that.” I looked up at Michelle. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and held my hand. I tightened my grip on her hand.
“Then you see me point Junior. The day you told me you were going to be a father, was the day your mother starting sleeping with other men.”
“So is it my fault for being a dad now?”
“Not at all, she’s just a dirty little whore. That’s all.” We pulled up in front of the house. Jimmy and Johnny were standing at the front door.
“Yo Michelle, Brian. We just heard what happened. Is Emily alright?” Jimmy asked as he ran over to us.
“Yeah…she’s perfectly fine.” I said looking back down at my pride and joy. My own flesh and blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you've enjoyed hte drama so far :)
comment and subcribe please!!!
~Emily (TasteTheVengeance)~