Viva La Elle

Hot and Bothered

"That's it?" I asked as I sat up in the bed, glaring at him. "What?" Bam asked as he threw out his hands, "You expect me to work on an empty stomach, babe?" He added. I stared at him as if he had three heads, then scoffed and shook my head. "I can't believe this shit. Are you serious right now?" I asked him. "Well, should I lie to you?" Bam asked. I slapped his sarcastic ass upside his head and stuck my head out to him. "You've got to be kidding me?" I growled as I buried my face in my pillow and thrashed around. "Bam!" I screamed at him. He rolled his eyes and placed his hands behind his head. "Can you make me a sandwich now?" He asked.
I titled my head to the side as I stared at his three-headed form. "You want a sandwich?" I asked as I stood from the bed. He nodded. "You mean to tell me that you want a sandwich over all of this?" I asked, motioning to my half naked self. He shrugged and looked down at his stomach then back up after rubbing it. I glared even harder and started to yell at him, then stopped myself. I smiled and nodded. "Okay. I'll make you a sandwich." I said, then pulled on my pants and walked down stairs.
My smiled widened as I opened the door to our room - Bam's sandwich in hand. "Here babe." I told him, smiling as I gave him the sandwich. He raised an eyebrow at me before taking a bite. I rushed him to eat it. After he took a bite, I couldn't control my laughter. He swallowed and glared at me, "What did you do?" He asked, then began to sweat. "Water." He panted as he ran to the bathroom. I leaned on the door frame, arms crossed over my chest as I smirked, "That Habenero paste got cha' all hot and bothered now, huh?"

"Bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. :( But, I decided that I needed to update something before everyone forgets about me. Haha. :)