Beauty and the Beast.

"Beauty and the Beast."

Image


"YOU TOOK HIM BACK?!"

At the boisterous roar of your most treasured female companion, you flinched.

"Si, ah. . ." You began, holding the receiver away from your ear a tad bit further.

"Evangeline, he tried to kill you. . .!" Bianchi protested.

Before anything else could be said, the two of you were interrupted.

"B-B-Bianchi I need to use the, uh, the phone-"

"SHUT UP, HAYATO! I'LL MAKE YOU DINNER IN A MINUTE!!!!" Bianchi screeched.

At the very mention of Bianchi's cooking you felt very sympathetic for the poor boy that could only be Bianchi's younger brother that she was always, aheh, gushing about.

"No, I'm fine, please don't! Gah!"

That was the last you heard from Hayato Gokudera and thus, there was nothing more to protect you from the Poison Scorpion's wrath.

"I thought you were only tracking him down for answers, for revenge?!" Bianchi pointed out.

"I was, but I-" You began, sighing softly.

"Don't tell me you're in love with that beast again, Evangeline! You're so beautiful, you could do much better than that and you know it!" Bianchi assured you hastily.

"I don't love him, I just belong to him." You quoted fondly remembering a few days ago when Belphegor had won you back by saying relatively the exact same thing.

"Queeeeenie~! Princessss~! The Prince is bored, you must attend to him!" Belphegor called and even if it came from the end of the hall, you still heard him.

"I'm coming, amore~" You cooed back to him.

"Evangeline - WAIT! Don't hang up on me! We need to talk about this-!"

"Ciao." And that was the end of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had no idea where I was going with this at first and I'm surprised that it ended up this way. Are you? :)