Status: Slow but active.

Guts

Catch my breathe and go for it;

Alana

After watching him walk from the store, the day went pretty quickly. People continued to browse and buy. The usual daily routine. I was glad the day was finally over, but Alex hadn’t left my mind since he exited the store. I was still mad at him for what happened, but somewhere deep down I know I could never hate him as much as I let on. Exaggeration is something I’ve always been good at doing even as a child.

“You can go sis, I’ll lock up tonight” Damien spoke loudly, bringing me out of my thoughts. He was somewhere in the backroom, sorting out stock.

“Okay, thanks Damien! I’ll see you at home!” I yelled back in reply, before grabbing my bag from below the counter and heading out in to the cool breeze.

It was summer, so it wasn’t really dark. Which I was grateful for, it was never really the best thing to do, walking home in the pitch black. It just wasn’t safe. But seeing my house come into view, made me feel relieved, as I rushed a little further until I was safe and sound behind my front door. Where I pulled off my black all star converses, leaving them under the table. As I made my way into the kitchen where my mom was making dinner for the evening.

“Hey, Mom” I breathed, opening the fridge and pulled out a can of coke, popping it open.

“Hey sweetheart, good day at the store?” she asked politely.

“Yeah it was alright” I smiled in return. I didn’t want to mention Alex popping it, she’d ask questions and well I just didn’t want to answer them. It was a long story I wish not to repeat.
As dinner was being dished out, Damien walked through the front door. He grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge before sitting down beside me. Mother finally finished dishing up and we began to eat, we had small talk, but nothing that interested me. After dinner I walked from the kitchen, into the hallway before climbing the stairs to my bedroom. Where I flopped down onto my bed, letting out a soft sigh, I looked at the alarm clock beside my bed, 20:30. It was too early to sleep, but I hadn’t nothing better to do. Just as I was drifting off, the doorbell rang.

“Alana, darling. It’s for you!” my mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I was confused to whom had asked for me.

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, my confusion just got worse. What was he doing here?

“Hey, Alana!” his sudden outburst took me by surprise. No doubt Alex had put him up to this.

“Jack. I know Alex sent you, and quite frankly I don’t know you, so if you don’t mind clearing off my porch, thanks” I fake smiled before beginning to shut the door only for Jack to ram his huge foot inbetween the door and the frame.

“What the hell? Jack, just go!” I seethed.

“No, Alana. I am not leaving here, unless I am joined with your presence” he smiled stubbornly.

I pursed my lips, looking at the guy in front of me. His deep chocolate brown eyes, bushy eyebrows and dark black hair. In a way him and Alex looked fairly similar to each other. It was weird. His expression was pushed forward, he was keen to get me to go with him, but why?

“Fine, I’ll go with you. But if this has anything to do with Alex, you better protect your most treasured part of you body.” I smiled wickedly before yelling to my mother, grabbing my shoes and shutting the door behind me.

Jack looked tensed, worried for his crown jewels.

I had no idea where we were going, but wherever it was it involved a fair distance seeing as I was now sat in Jack’s passenger seat. I must have been mad to go with him, but I knew Jack stuck to his word so no doubt he would have been sat on my porch all night.

“Where are we even going Jack?” I asked irritated.

“Girl, don’t you get bitchy with me. I’m doing you a favour so appreciate that I am a kind gentleman” he spoke in a British accent.

I laughed sarcastically.

“Jack, don’t pull that shit. You’re not doing me a favour, you’re doing it for Alex. Whatever he has done to get you to do it, I’ll top that” I pleaded.

“Sweetheart. I’m sorry but that is impossible. You see what I’m doing it going to be superb. Planned it and everything” he smiled proudly.

I slumped back into my seat letting out an irritated sigh. Fuck sake, this is going to be one heck of a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meeh, i really don't like this chapter. But i guess we'll see what you guys think. I'm going on holiday Tuesday so i won't be able to update for a week after that... but i may be able to update once again before i go. Not too suree.

Thanks for commentingg;

Lovez my Gaskarth
AllTimeLowMCR
and
TearsDon'tFall.

I really appreciate it, i really do. Please comment and subscribe, would be great to hear what you guys think !

Thank-you !
<3