Young Bloods

Times Are Tough

Kassi’s P.O.V

I couldn’t say that it hurt when Lucy didn’t tell me what Fenrir mean’t.

I know it wasn’t as bad as my secret. I couldn’t let her know I was a death eater. Well soon to be death eater. She wouldn’t understand.

I couldn’t let them know about Lucy. If he knew about her he would use that to his advantage. I was keeping her safe.

But what could she possibly be keeping from me? surely it wasn’t as bad as my secret.

I trudged back to the port key. Lucky was standing there with a frustrated look. I didn’t speak. I wasn’t mad, just hurt. We grabbed a hold of the ranky old boot. The boot started to shake and we were brought into a tickle sensation.

We landed with a thud on the floor of the safety house.

“You guys ready for tomorrow?” Mrs. Edihroin asked.
We nodded. Both bothered by today’s events.

That night vent by fairly fast due to packing, eating and dreading for tomorrow.

We arrived at 9 ¾ with 5 minutes to spare. I ran to the train and sat in a compartment that had two others.

“Excuse you!” one of them snapped at my sudden entry.
I gave them one look that made them shut up. It didn’t take long until Lucy also found me.

“I hate this bloody train. Everyone claims that the compartment they’re in is theirs only.” She said mad at something.

“Who did you run into?” I asked.

“Malfoy.” She spat as if the name was pure filth.

“I went into the damn compartment and he yelled at me. He’s a prick you know?” She said mad. My heart fluttered at his name. Not even Lucy knew I liked him. I slip a lot sometimes but I always turn her attention to something else. She didn’t understand the pressure he had. No one outside the death eaters understood.

‘Yea. What a prick.” I said agreeing. The train yanked forward and we were off to Hogwarts. Not like I cared to go back. I was forced.

Half way into the train ride we came to an abrupt stop.

“Whats going on?” one of the other students asked. The lights flickered and our door shot open. There stood Alecto Carrow. I glared. She wasn’t my favorite.

“Blood status?” she asked us. Her eye caught mine and she grimaced.

“M-muggle born.” The girl of the two muttered.

“Half blood...” the male said putting an arm around the girl.

“Pure blood.” Lucy said.

“Pure blood.” I said as well.

“Very well. You two, come with me.” she ushered. She took the muggle born as her brother Amycus took the half blood.

“What the hell’s going on?” I asked getting up and peeking out the door.

“Are you mad?! Get in here!” Lucy yelled pulling me back in.

“Lucy, something is up and we need to find out what they are up to!” I yelled back looking out the door again. I saw Amycus with the half bloods sitting them in the back of the train. I saw the pure bloods walk towards up. Draco was among them. As for the muggle borns, I wasn’t quite sure where they went. And I had a feeling I didn’t want to know.

I looked back at Draco who smirked smally and kept walking. Neville and Ginny came into our compartment.

“What do you suppose is going on?” Neville asked.

“Well, to me it looks as if they are separating bloods.” I said. I sat down by Lucy and looked Ginny in the eye.

“Any word on Harry, Ron or Hermione?” I asked Ginny. She shook her head. I sighed.

“I hope they’re okay.” I said. I then heard a scream in the hall way.

“No way am I going with you filthy creatures!” girl, Emma, yelled in Alecto’s face.

“You will do as I say. I am here at request of the ministry!” Alecto said hushing the girl. But not for long.

“The ministry has gone to hell! I hope Harry Potter comes back and kills Voldemort! I hope you die!” Emma screamed.

“SRUPIFY!” Alecto yelled as the girl fell down stunned.

“Let this be a lesson learned by you all. “ She said levitating the girl and walking away. I slumped. Poor girl didn’t deserve that. I sat down as the train jerked forward again.

When we arrived to school Lucy separated from us and went to her table as I went to mine. I sat by Neville and Ginny and waited for Snape to give the boring lecture. Which he did. I didn’t tune in I was watching Draco be attacked by Pansy. It sickened me. He didn’t even shove her off.

But he doesn’t know I was falling for him. No-one did. When he finally looked up I looked away. I couldn’t bare to look at him.

Ginny nudged me.

‘Are you okay?’ she mouthed.

“Yea just a little stressed.” I admitted.

This was going to be one long year.
♠ ♠ ♠
well.... what do you think?!