Stone Wall Stone Fence

Chapter Five

Dylan awoke surrounded by warmth and his face smashed against something akin to a chest. He was curled up into a little ball, while he felt two arms surrounding him in an embrace. He sighed in contempt and slowly started to close his eyes until he felt the other person shift.

Instantly he was awake, and instantly he was freaking out. In less than five seconds the perpetrator was on the floor groaning.
“Dylan, what the FUCK?” he heard the person screech from beside the bed.

Realization hit Dylan like a ton of bricks. “Oh Jesus Christ I’m so sorry Cabal-” He quickly said before jumping on the floor trying to help him up. “I didn’t realize…” Cabal slapped away Dylan’s helping hand and stood up by himself. He swiftly walked out of the bedroom door and into the hall where he left his bluish-green school bag.

Pulling out a carton of cigarettes, he took one out and brought it to his lips. He then bent down again in search of his lighter. “Aha” he said once he had spotted it. Using his hands as a shield he flicked the lighter on and closed his eyes as he took a very long drag.

Dylan had slowly creeped over to the door on his tip toes. Only his eyes were peeping out as he watched Cabal go through his whole routine. Cabal slowly opened his eyes again and said “Yes?”

Dylan squeaked at being caught. How the fuck does he does that? “U-Uhm...” Dylan stuttered. “….are... you still mad at me?”

“Nope, never was.” Cabal replied with a crooked smile turning his head towards him.
“Oh.” Relief flooded Dylan without him realizing it, his whole body relaxing. He looked down and realized that he was dressed again. “Hey! Did you-“ Dylan exclaimed with a frown before being cut off.

“Yup” Cabal had said while messing up Dylan’s hair and walking back into the room. “I didn’t want you to freeze. What would the point be of that?” Dylan mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water.

“Speaking of, we need to get you some new clothes” he wrinkled up his nose “and a bath.” Dylan’s mouth snapped shut.
“HEY!” Dylan exclaimed blushing. “I smell just fine, thank you” lifting his arm sniffing and then making a face. Cabal chuckling at the scene lifted up an eyebrow.

He had moved their room, to way on the other side of the mansion. Making sure that no body could sneak in again. That man from yesterday had somehow picked the lock and Cabal was still wary. That could have easily been one of those things that had snuck in. He reinforced the boards with a few furniture and made sure there was no way that anything could enter. Carefully placing booby-traps and what not at the main entrances. He knew that Dylan wouldn’t have wanted to be left alone but Dylan was sleeping and what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

Snapping out of his daze, he stubbed out his cigarette. And then realized that Dylan was still standing there with a weird look on his face. What were we talking about before? Cabal thought. Oh yeah.

“There’s a river about half a mile down the street” Cabal said matter of factly with his pointer finger in the air. “It’s only-“ he paused checking his watch “11:32, I’m sure we have plenty of time” Dylan shifted on his feet. “So go get some stuff out of the bathroom and ill go get you some new temporary clothes until we can actually go shopping, ‘k?” Dylan opened his mouth to reply before Cabal nodded his head cutting him off, “K.” and walked out the door. “Bastard” Dylan huffed before walking into the still shiny clean bathroom to the right of the new bedroom. “Stupid bastard.” He said again smiling, clicking the door shut and then leaning against it. I think i could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOO. i havent been on mibba for maybe a year. I had totally forgot about writing this story.

I am thinking about just ending it right here. Not a lot of boyxboy. but still a hint of something going on. I dont know what i was expecting out of this story. Just got bored one day. Got back on and figured i should try and end it. If there's more than enough requests of me continuing this i might consider it. but until then.

fin.