Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Not Losing Her

I changed out of my video clothes and back into the clothes I came here in. I looked up in time to see Arin walking my way. My heart beat increasing.

"Hey, Syn. Are you coming to my house since yours is two hours away?" She asked. Did she really just ask that?
"Yeah." I nodded. What the hell, why not?

We pulled out front of her house, it was a really nice house. Something I could picture her living in. She gave me a tour through her house.

"Here is my favorite part of the house." Arin said.
I raised an eyebrow. "Why is the kitchen your favorite part?"
"I love to cook." She said as she walked out of the kitchen.

I followed her around some more as she showed me her bedroom then the studio downstairs.

"There's the whole tour." She said. "I'm going to go take a bath."
"Okay." I nodded, looking around.

Arin disappeared upstairs and I walked around thr house, ending up in the living room. I sat down on the sofa and clicked the TV on, turning onto Comedy Central. Jeff Dunham was on, and so was my Dad. Kinda weird watching him on TV, knowing I just saw him a few days ago.

I set my beer back down on the end table, I looked at the time on my phone. It read 9:13pm. Arin went to the bath around 8:30ish.

A strong feeling kicked me in my gut and soon I was running up the stairs, taking them three at a time. I wasted no time in opening the door, instead IO raised my leg and kicked the door down.

My heart dropped out of my ass. I jumped into that tub of blood and pulled Arin out, holding her close to my chest. I gently laid her on the floor and slipped my shirt off over my head and placed it on her. Why she was in a bikini was beyond me, but it made it easier on my half.

She was barely breathing.

"You're not leaving me, Arin. Keep fighting." I growled.

I picked Arin back up into my arms and placed her gently in the car, and sped over the roads towards the hospital. Ignoring those I cut off.

All I could think of was to get her to the hospital.

I was not losing her. Not like Zacky. Not when I could save her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe :]