Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Wake Up Call

Nicole’s POV (Arin’s Mom)

I rushed to the hospital as soon as Matt called and arrived safely. I saw the guys looking scared and saw Nikki my twin walk in she was the doctor. She pulled me out and “Arin is in a coma she lost a lot of blood and her brain started swelling I’m guessing when went under.” She said. I went outside and started smoking. I heard someone open the door and it was Syn.

“What’s going with Arin?” He asked.

“She’s in a coma Gates” I said with tears coming down my face.

“Oh My God” He gasped.

“Yea they don’t if still make it though the night.” I sighed, “No one can’t go in there until probably tomorrow”

“Okay I’m so sorry” He said.

“It’s okay I know you tried to save her” I said.

“Yea your daughter means a lot to me Nicole” He said.

“I know that Gates I see the way you look at her.” I said looking at him then walking away. I walked in my daughter’s room and saw Jay passed out on the chair. “Jay” I said shaking him.

“What?” He asked rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

“Go get Gates” I said sternly.

“Okay” He said getting up.

Gates came in and grabbed her hand……………….

Arin’s POV

I woke up and felt someone holding my hand. I looked over and saw Gates. He bent down and kissed me. Damn he was a good kisser and my Mom left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs