Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Tour

We all saw the tour bus and walked inside. I put my stuff in the storage area of the bus and noticed Gates staring at my ass when I bent over. I walked back in the tour bus and sat down. “Can I tell of you guys two stories about how I feel your pain?” I asked.

“Yea.” Matt said.

“When I was 24 my Dad was really depressed and my Mom was in another state. He took a gun and put it is in his mouth. He ended up shooting himself and I got blood all over me” I said on the verge of tears “few months ago my best friend did the same thing she was like a sister to me.”

“I’m so sorry.” said Matt.

“it’s okay I manned up” I said. Gates had his mouth dropped and I would to if I was him.

Rock Am Ring

I was getting my hair fixed my Mom and she was also my guitar tech. We did a sound check and got ready for the show. I was walking to the stage with the guys and Jay and me were singing Take It Off by Kesha and dancing. My Mom handed me my guitar. “Mom you didn’t add the whammy.” I said.

“Oh shit I forgot.” She said coming over and adding the whammy.

I was playing a riff over and over. Gates looked out of it and I nudged him. He looked at me and smiled. “You ok?” I asked. He nodded and walked on stage. I hope this show goes well and walked on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs