A Handful of Moments, I Wished I Could Change

Pull The Trigger Without Thinking

I know you must think I'm pathetic. I am sitting on my bedroom floor my back to my bed crying my eyes out. I have good reason. Alex Gaskarth. I have loved him since i was 14 but we were just friends. We were at a party and well one thing led to another which led to us sleeping with together. I didn't regret it until now as I sit here looking at the little pink plus sign. 20 and pregnant. Holy crap. I put the test in my drawer and picked up my phone and dialed the one number I knew i could trust.

You see my best friends were Zack, Jack, Rian,and Cassadee.

"Hello." the voice said. "Hey Ri who are you with?" i asked. "You okay Ari? Um, Jack and Cass we are all at Jack's house." he said. "Can you come over bring them also please?" i asked. "Yeah we'll be there in a minute." he hung up. Jack lives a block away and knowing them they will run over here. I heard the front door open. Peanut!" jack yelled. i smiled a little.He and Alex both had nicknames for me. They came in, Rian sat in front of me, Cassadee next to me and Jack went and sat behind me on the bed and played with my hair. "Whats wrong Ari?" Cass questioned. "I need to tell you something and I trust you guys with my life so here it goes. I'm pregnant." i said then let out a huge sigh.

Jack screamed really loud like a little girl. "Sorry" he said. "Wow" was all Cassadee muster up.. "wait but isnt the only person you've ever done it with Alex?" jack asked. I nodded. "You have to tell him." kara said. "Call him" Jack encouraged.I couldn't we have been avoiding each other. The last time we talked was the morning after the party when we woke up. "I cant" i whispered. "Ariana you have to do it now otherwise he will find out from dumbass over there." Rian said. Jack pouted. I patted his head. "Fine but when I tell him he needs to come over you need to leave i don't want witnesses." i said. They all nodded. I picked up my phone and scrolled til i found Gaskarth. i felt like the phone rang forever. "Yello? he said. "Hey Alex you at home?" i asked him. "Yep. Why whats up?" he asked. "Can you come over now?" i asked. my voice cracked crap. "Yeah of course." he said and hung up. they all had left when i asked him. He lived next door so he should be here now. I heard the door open. He jogged up the stairs. "hey. you okay?" he asked. he was standing in the door way. He came in and lifted me up and sat me on the bed next to him. "So you okay you sounded upset cupcake." he said. I just simply nodded. "Ari you're scaring me." he said. I went into the drawer and handed him the test. He looked at me worried before he looked to check it. His eyes widened. I looked down. "Fuck" i heard Alex mutter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is short, I just wanted to get a chapter up. This is a re-write of something I had on quizilla. It will get better. I just edited the first chapter that I had on there which is from over a year ago so sorry for horrible writing and errors. The other chapters will be much better trust me.