A Handful of Moments, I Wished I Could Change

Cause You Break Me Down

We sat in a silence for a good ten minutes. "How...?" Alex asked, his voice barely above a whisper. I gave a sarcastic laugh. "I think you know very well how this happened." I said looking over at him. His head was in his hands.
As he lifted it up to look at me, his hand ran through his hair. It was a nervous habit of his. Whenever he was over whelmed or felt awkward. "The band is just making it big, your career is taking off too, and you're my best friend.. I don't know if I can raise a baby, and be on tour.." He said looking at me, sadness filled his brown eyes. I stood up. "Of course you think of the fucking band Alex!" I yelled thanking heaven that my parents were on a trip. I was moving out next month now that I had the money. He grabbed my hands. "Ari, listen to me. Do you want this baby?" He asked slowly, sincerity in his voice. I looked at him, a soft look upon my face. "I don't know Alex.." His eyes widened a bit. "You wouldn't get an abortion or anything would you..?" He asked worried. I shook my head. "Never.. But adoption is always an option I guess. I don't know. I just know that I need to go see a doctor, and think it all over" I said. He nodded. He stood up, and wrapped his arms around my small waist. "I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't care. I'm gonna support you. This is my child too." He whispered, resting his head on top of mine. He kissed the top of my head. "It's been a long night, I should get some sleep." I said unwinding myself from him, and laying down on my bed.
"I think I should go home.." Alex trailed off. "Wait! Hand me my phone, I should probably leave a message at the doctors office. For an appointment tomorrow.." I said. He nodded and got my phone. He sat on the bed next to me, until I hung up. "Will you stay the night?" I asked lowly, looking up at him through my long eye lashes. "Isn't that what got us in this mess?" he asked in a light joking tone. I gave him and look. Alex nodded, and stripped down to his boxers.

I flipped the lights off, and crawled under my covers with Alex. I sniffed and turned to face him in the now dark room. "Alex, are you still my best friend?" I asked him quietly. His arms wrapped around my small frame. He pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead. "Of course" He told me. "Even if we keep the baby?" I asked. "Always Ari" I small smile crept onto my lips. "You know... Even if we are young, I make money, so do you. We don't have to look at this as a bad thing. Maybe it's a blessing" He told me in a soft voice. "Who do you think the baby will look like?" I asked him. "Hopefully you. Your eyes, skin, nose." He said letting out a sigh. "I want him or her to look like you..."I whispered. "Ari, I think we could do it..." Alex whispered. "Do what? Keep the baby... Alex it is a lot to handle, and when you are away, and us not living together or being together..." I said trailing off. "I would never leave you alone by choice, as for tour Cassadee can help, and so can our parents. We could get our own place, and so what, are best friends Ariana" He said in a soft voice. "You really want to be parents Alex?" I asked.
I do want this baby, it's just the money, and can I handle another human life? But Alex has a niece he is great with, and I love kids. Maybe this could work.
"Yeah" he told me. I had a huge smile on my face. "We can do this... Be mommy and daddy to a little baby" I said.

"Can I go with tomorrow?" He asked me hopeful. "Of course, I'll need to support" I told him.
We sat in silence for what felt like forever. My eyes were getting heavy.
"Sing to me" I said, yawning in the middle of asking.
He began to sing a Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember. He knew I liked them.
I mumbled an 'I love you" And felt sleep begin to take over. The last thing I can recall is Alex kissing my check and telling me he loved me too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, it's late, i'm sick, and tired.
sorry for errors