Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 11 Anna's a Hero . . . sorta

Standing there Kim glared at Cass and finally Sammy spoke up.

“ What? Why?!”

“ She needs to die.” Uriel said again and Sammy frowned.

“ Well we wont let you touch her.” Sam said straightening.

“Orders are orders.”

“ So your just a heartless soldier? Following orders without command? You are cold hearted douche bags.” Kim said with disgust in her face and Cass looked away.

“ Yes we are.” He turned to her with hurt in his eyes, “ And?”

“ AND?! You’re going to kill that innocent girl?”

“ She is far from innocent.” He whispered distain tainted his voice. She looked angrily and he turned away from her quickly. She looked away angry and saddened. Uriel glared.

“ Out of the way. We’ll do it gently.” He said joking. Dean stepped forward and he laughed.

“ You’ll have to go over my dead body.” He muttered and Cass looked at him. Kim stepped in front of the door.

“ That can be arranged.” He smirked and picked up Ruby throwing her across the room. She crashed into a window getting knocked out and Uriel grabbed Dean by the collar punching the crap out of him.

“ Cass, Please.” Sam pleaded and Cass grimaced touching his head with his two fingers and Sam slumped to the floor. Sammy charged at Uriel hitting him with a pole and he threw her away.

“ No use trying to protect him, girl. He’s long overdue.” Uriel smirked and threw her away. Kim stood between Cass and the door.

“ I hate you.” She whispered and pain filled him. “ I hate you and I never loved you. I was using you to take advantage. Not only that but I lied when I said all that stuff in the park. You sicken me.” Pain was filling his eyes and he looked like he was holding back saying something. He raised his hand and Kim leaned away taking ahold of it so that her face was inches from his.

“ I never thought I would say this but you are just like all the others. Blind and faithless.” She whispered and he threw her aside. Suddenly as he was grabbing the handle a white light filled the room and Cass and Uriel disappeared. Kim leapt up and rushed over breaking through the door and looking at Anna. Her wrists were cut from the mirror and an array sat on it dripping with blood.

“ Are they gone?” she breathed and Kim stared the mirror eyes filling with tears. She had said all those things to Cass.

“ Yes. Yes they are gone.” She whispered and Dean burst in.

“ Anna, are you okay?” Sam asked and she sighed.

“ Yeah, but they wont be gone long.” She breathed and Sam nodded.

“ Let’s get her someplace safe.”

Driving to Bobby’s they arrived with Anna and decided to put her in the cell where they stayed with the witnesses.

“ It’s 100% demon proof. Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can’t even touch the place.”

“ Which I find racist by the way.” Ruby said crossed arms as she stood outside the place. “ Here.” She said tossing hex bags to Dean who handed one to Anna. She shoved it into her pocket and Kim sighed looking around.

“ I don’t think there’s anything else we can do.” She sighed and Dean shrugged.

“ What are the angels saying?”

“ Nothing. Dead silence.”

“ Oh well that’s not troubling at all.”

“ You think we’re in trouble?” she asked with wide eyes and Dean looked to Kim who raised her eyebrows expectantly.

“ No.” he lied and she smiled.

“ Keep an eye on her.” He told Ruby who rolled her eyes and Kim followed her brother out.

“ You’re a douche bag.”

“ What?”

“ You’re flirting with her!”

“ Ruby?”

“ Anna!” she growled and he shrugged.

“ What’s wrong with that.”

“ Don’t be a scumbag and break her heart.”

“ Anna’s?”

“ Your unbelievable.” She hissed and stomped away. Sammy got in from the outside driving a different car.

“ Where were you?”

“ Out. I got lunch. Okay.” She said holding up a bag. Kim raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

“ Whatever.” She sighed and snatched a bag taking out a burger.

“ Well I found out something interesting about Anna. It turns out this isn’t her first freak out. When she was four she would have fits every time her father came near her. Saying he wasn’t her real father and that her real father was mad, really mad. Like wanted to kill her mad.” Dean raised an eyebrow.

“ Wow. So who was her real father? The plumber? Little snake in the pipes?”

“ Dude. Your confusing reality and porn again.” Sam said and Sammy and Kim laughed.

“ Okay so what happened?”

“ She went to a kid psychiatrist and grew up normal.”

“ So what happened?”

“ Why don’t you ask me?!” A voice shouted from the other room and Kim turned seeing Anna standing with tears in her eyes and Ruby leaning against a wall.

“ Thanks Ruby.” Dean glared.

“ I’m watching her.” She shrugged and Sam sighed.

“ You’re right. We should ask you. Anna who was your real father?”

“ How should I know? Now my parents are dead and I’m going to be killed.” She said tears were trickling down her face.

“ I have an idea.” Sammy said and turned walking out the door. Kim followed and an hour later they came back with Pamela.

“ Alright their in the basement.” They lead her down and Sam greeted them.

“ Hey Pamela.” He said and Pamela frowned.

“ Sam? Sam is that you?”

“ Yeah. Pamela it’s me.”

“ Oh I can tell now.” There was a smacking sound as she hit his butt. “ That perky ass of yours tells me that. Of coarse I know it’s you grumpy. Just like I know that’s a demon and that pour girl is Anna.” She said nodding to each of them as she spoke. Kim smirked as she said something about Sam eyeing her rack and Rub got a bit defensive. They all went into the demon room, besides Ruby of coarse, where Pamela set up and lay Anna on the bed.

“ I’ll count down from 5 and when I hit zero you will go into a deep sleep. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Anna. Can you hear me?”

“ I can hear you.”

“ good. Now anna tell us. Who is your father?”

“ Richard Milton.”

“ Very good. But I want you to look back farther. To when you were just a couple years old.”

“ I don’t wanna.” She mumbled turning her head slightly.

“ I know but all I want is one little peak. That’s all I want.”

“ NO! He’s going to kill ME!!!” she shouted and they all started to try and argue with her or awaken her but she kept screaming. “ NONONONONO!!! HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!” she shouted more furiously and Dean went over to her.

“ Dean no.” Pamela warned and Anna hit him sending him flying.

“ ANNA! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.” Anna’s struggles stopped and she lay quietly and Pamela whispered.
“ Anna. Get up.” Anna’s eyes flew open and she sat up.

“ Thank you Pamela. I know who I am now.”

“ I’ll bite. What are you?” Dean asked clutching his chest, which was where Anna had hit him. Sammy tried to help but he shook her off. She winced and moved away with her back to him.

“ I’m an angel.” She said and Pamela frowned.

After they made it upstairs Anna started pace and explain.

“ So you’re an angel?”

“ Yeah. But I disobeyed. Which is about the worst thing you can do as an angel.” She sighed.

“ So you know Cass?” Kim asked quietly.

“ Kinda.”

“ Was he and Uriel like your boss or something?”

“ Try the other way around.” She said looking down with a smirk and Dean’s eyes widened.

“ Wow, big tough Anna. So what happened?”

“ I ripped out my grace and fell.” She sighed and they stared.

“ Your . . .”

“ My grace. It’s like our energy source.” She explained and Kim looked out the window.

“ Like your mojo?”

“ Yeah. Well I tore it out and fell.”

“ We are so screwed.” Ruby said angrily. “ I don’t know if you realize this but the demons and angels want her because she is flesh and blood angel that you can torture for info.” She started to pace angrily.

“ Their gonna find us eventually. One or the other.” She said glaring at her.

“ I say we give her to them.” She said and Sam shot a glare at her.

“ No.”

“ I can protect you if I find my grace.”

“ You lost it?”

“ I lost track of it when I was falling 10,000 miles an hour.”

“ Wait. Actual falling? Like the human eye can see, a meteor or comet?”

“ Yeah why?” He pulled out his laptop and started to research.

“ I think I found Anna’s grace. Here there was a shooting star sighting, this was 9 months before Anna was born.”

“ That must have been Anna.” Sammy said leaning against the wall.

“ Yeah, and then another one in North Dakota where a shooting star was sighted.”

“ So?”

“ Well next to the highway there was an empty field. 3 months later there was a full-grown oak. Scientists say it’s at least a century old.”
“ The grace could do something like that.”

“ So when a grace touches down it’s not destruction it’s-“

“ Pure creation.” She nodded and Dean nodded with her.

“ Let’s go check it out.” They drove for a while arriving at the oak. The tree was beautiful. Kim stared at it and looked at Anna. She wished that she could ask about Cass but she knew it would raise suspicion. She watched as Anna approached the tree placing her hand on it. Kim cocked her head and looked at Sammy who was staring off into the distance.

“ You okay?”

“ Yeah.” Kim gave a half smile and turned back to Anna.

“ What are we looking for?”

“ Doesn’t matter. It’s not here. Someone stole it.” The way she said it made Kim want to punch her in the face. Ruby threw her arms up in dispair.

“ Great! You know what this means? Anna can’t get her power back and protect us! We should ditch her now and save us the trouble.”

“ No.” Dean said sternly and Sammy clenched her fists. Jealousy ran through her like poison.

“ I-I agree with Ruby. She’s more trouble than she’s worth.” Kim said putting a hand on Sammy to restrain her.

“ What? No! We have to finish the job we start.”

“ And we can’t save everyone. I say this job is done!”

“ Well I disagree. We can save Anna.” Dean insisted and Sammy looked down.

“ Think of an X.” Kim muttered to her. “ Imagine yourself with them.” Dean looked at her like she was crazy and she glared.

“ For your safety.” She insisted and he sighed.

“ Right. Well I’m not going to stop this case until Anna is either dead or saved.”

“ How do we save her? WE can’t save her.” Kim insisted and Anna grimaced.

“ She’s right. Unless we find my grace you can’t save me.” She said and Dean glared.

“ I won’t believe that until you’re dead.” He insisted and they drove to an abandon warehouse. Setting up beds Dean went outside to where Anna was to comfort her.

“ I think I’m gonna go for a drive, or a walk, just anywhere to get away from here.” She sighed and Kim gave her a sympathetic look.

“ You want me to come with?” she asked and Sammy laughed looking at Kim

“ When was the last time you slept?” Kim bit her lip and shrugged.

“ A week?”

“ Take a nap. You need energy especially since we’re keeping her.” She sighed and Kim rolled her eyes.

“ Fine. But I’m sleeping outside. I don’t wanna wake up with these two alone together.” She gestured to Sam and Ruby who glared at her. She shrugged and smirked. She really didn’t want them to hear her if she managed to talk to Cass. She yawned as all that sleep depravation caught up to her and she lay down in the grass behind a bush falling asleep. There she was at the lake and she expertly changed the scene to an old playground with swings hanging off the monkey bars. She looked over and a slide came out of the tree house, which was holding up the swings. She smiled and sat on one of the two swings and kicked off going back and forth. She finally gained enough speed and height that she let go and flew off landing in the sand. She laughed like she was young again and marked her spot with a stick before turning back to the swings.

“ Hello Kimeyth.” Cass said looking at the swing. She felt the pain and desire well up inside her and she smiled.

“ Hi Castiel. I was hoping you would come.”

“ Why?”

“ I wanted to let you know that I didn’t mean at least half of the stuff I said back in the warehouse.” She said putting a hand on his shoulder but sliding it off as she headed to the swing again kicking off.

“ Why should it matter?”

“ Because I saw the pain in your eyes. And I felt the misery as I said those things and I want you to know it was only said so that I could stop you from getting to Anna. I didn’t think she deserved to die.” She said and swung higher felling the pleasure from the wind. He watched her and she let go. His eyes widened and he caught her before she hit the ground but she threw him off balance and they both fell. Opening her eyes she saw that she had landed ON Cass and he stared at her with wide eyes, and she leapt off laughing.

“ It’s just a game. You see how far you can jump off the swing and try to beat your record.” She snickered trying to ignore the extreme pleasure she felt. He looked at her funny and she looked at the swings grinning.

“ Wanna see who can go farther?”

“ Um . . .” he was suddenly reminded of the lake . . . and the swimming race. He looked at the swings and walked over to the one that she wasn’t using. She grinned and began to swing.

“ You have to jump off on the count of three okay?” she said once they had gained a lot of height. Cass nodded smiling a bit. This was the most fun he had had in centuries.

“ One.” He thought of how this really would feel. Really flying.

“ Two.” He wondered why humans envied angels.

“ THREE!” she shouted letting go and flying through the air. Cass let go smiling as he landed barley farther than Kim who was rolling on the ground laughing.

“ Drat. You won.” She giggled and he crawled over to her smiling. He leaned over her as she smiled her eyes closed.

“ That was more fun than I have had in a long time.” He laughed and she smirked.

“ More fun than-” she stopped short and blushed biting her lip. “ Nevermind.” he thought for a second. He stared at her and put his hand on her cheek feeling the warmth run up his hand. He took a breath and leaned in kissing her again. Their lips enclosed in warm contact and he took in her scent. He pulled away after that and smiled.

He smiled and she blushed.

“ Cass.” She muttered and he realized what he had done and rolled off her.

“ Sorry.” He mumbled now embarrassed. He couldn’t let his feelings interfere with what he had to do. He looked over at the swings, which were still moving.

“ Goodbye. And try to survive.” He said coldly and disappeared Kim laughed.

“ I will.” She said and looked at the swing swinging again and trying to out-jump Cass’ record.

Waking up she found that she was still under the bush but she must have moved around a lot because her face was covered in scratches. She chuckled and knocked on the door. It was starting to get light out and she entered figuring it was safe. Ruby was gone and Anna and Dean were out in the car, she guessed something happened between them because there was sadness emanating from Sammy. She sighed and peaked outside seeing that there was movement from the car. She figured they were putting on their clothes. She scoffed disgusted and went back inside expecting Ruby to just appear but she never did.

“ Sam wake up!” she shouted and he moaned.

“ What?” he called eyes still half closed.

“ Ruby is missing. And- Dean! Ruby is missing.” She called faking. He smirked but quickly hid it.

“ Right. Well she probably chickened out. Sammy groaned and woke up.

“ What?”

“ Ruby is GONE!” she enunciated and Anna looked confused.

“ Why does it matter so much?”

“ It doesn’t.” she said shrugging but she smirked at Sammy and Dean. Sam was behind her so she couldn’t give him the look but he knew too. They all stood and there was a crash as the doors burst open. Uriel and Cass walked in meaningfully and Kim smirked at Cass. He stared at her and looked away. He seemed mad. She frowned and turned to Dean and Anna who was clinging to his side as though it was the only way she could survive.

“ How did you find us?” Sam asked and Uriel smirked looking at Dean. He looked down ashamed and Kim shook her head.

“ You Moron.”

“ I’m sorry.” He whispered to her and Sammy turned away disgusted.

“ How are we supposed to protect her if you tell them where we are?!” Kim growled and Anna looked at Cass who was looking away from everyone.

“ They gave him a choice. Either they can kill me . . . or they kill Sam. I know how their minds work” She said looking at Sam and he looked at Dean, Sammy shook her head and looked away.

“ Is it true?” Kim asked

“ Yeah. They threatened to kill Sammy if I didn’t give Anna to them.” He said looking at Kim. His eyes weren’t filled with protection they were filled with fear, worry. Kim thought that they all heard a click and she glanced at Samantha.

“ Oh . . .” she breathed and looked back at Dean. He looked down.

“ Sorry.”

“ You did your best.” She whispered and kissed his cheek turning to Uriel and Cass. “ Okay. I’m ready.” She nodded and Cass looked up at her with hurt in his eyes.

“ I’m sorry Anna.” He said and Uriel glared at him.

“ Don’t you harm a hair on that pour little girls head.” Said the chilling voice and Kim turned seeing Alistair was right in front of her. He winked and she shuddered backing to the wall. Ruby was in the arms of two of the demons supporting her as blood soaked her shirt.

“ Thanks Ruby.” Sammy said sarcastically. She glared and fell to the ground as the demons dropped her scuttling over to the wall.

“ Leave now.”

“ Sure. Just give us the girl. We’ll make sure she’s punished good and proper.” He nodded. Cass took a step forward glaring at Alistair.

“ You know what we are and what we will do, so I won’t ask again. Leave now.” He said sounding harsh and cold.

“ You disgusting disease.” Uriel sneered and Alistair glared at him.

“ Name calling. That hurt my feelings. You sensitive prick.” He growled back and they stood off for a second before Uriel charged at a demon crashing into a pillar. The other demon attacked but he merely shoved him away and placed his palm to the firsts forehead and a white light filled it. Cass and Alistair were punching each other and Cass hit him with a good hit and placed his palm to Alistair’s forehead.

“ Sorry kiddo.” He sneered and Cass stared in horror, “ Why don’t you go run to Daddy?!” he cackled and hit Cass to the ground putting his hand around his throat. He started to chant something that didn’t sound good while Uriel battled it out with the second demon.

“ Donde est firma. Me confirma!” he shouted for a third time and Kim without thinking picked up a pipe and swung it hitting Alistair’s head with as much force as she could muster. Dean then came in and kicked him off Cass.

“ Kimmy, dean.” He groaned turning on them.

“ Dean you had such promise. And Kim, you never made it to that level but you had just as much as Dean.” He sighed and suddenly Anna snapped some sort of crystal off of Uriel who shouted as she slammed it to the ground.

“ Shut your eyes.” She whispered as the white cloud filled her. She was glowing. “ SHUT YOUR EYES!!!” she shouted and Kim barely had enough time to cover her eyes when there was an explosion as all angels and demons disappeared.

“ What took you so long Ruby?” Kim yelled once she was sure they were gone.

“ Sorry that I can’t time it perfectly.” She groaned holding her stomach.

“ Well it went pretty good. Great idea Sam and Sammy.” Dean smirked and Sammy blushed.

“ Godzilla and Moth-era needed to fight it out.” She grinned and Kim smirked.

“ Now we can go back to the way things were. Annoying and pesterous and looking for a hunt.” She said patting Sammy’s back. She looked at her and she beckoned. She sighed and followed her outside.

“ What?”

“ They threatened to kill you.”

“ What? No they threatened Sam. Dean wouldn’t sacrifice himself for me.” She said looking away and blushing.

“ Of course not. He would have said Sam if he meant Sam.” She sighed and pat her back.

“ Don’t worry. He likes you more than Anna.” She smirked and Sammy turned.

“ I’m Not Jealous!” she shouted and Dean came out.

“ What?”

“ Nothing.” She blushed and got in the car.

“ Let’s go. I’m bored.” Kim said holding back a giggle. Dean blinked and turned to Sam.

“ Let’s go, Sam! The girls are being weird and I don’t feel safe!” he called and Kim laughed.

“ Good.” She muttered and looked at Sammy who was smiling.