Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 2 Rising of the Witnesses

After they had regained themselves Kim picked up everything while Dean helped Bobby back into his car.

“ Dean. About Castiel . . .”

“ What about him?”

“ You think he was . . . was really an angel?”

“ No. Probably something else.”

“ Like what? What else could he possibly be?”

“ A . . . a . . . I don’t know but there’s no such thing as angels.” He said sounding stern and Kim shrugged.

“ Whatever you say . . . Moron.”

“ Bitch.” He smirked and they laughed.

After getting home Sam was waiting for them.

“ Where were you guys?”

“ Spying on some demons. Not the ones in the diner.” Kim said quickly after trying to tell where her brother had been.

“ We were worried sick.”

“ So were we. Where were you?” Dean asked suspiciously.

“ I couldn’t sleep so I went for a drive.” He said casually but Kim could tell he was lying, but Dean couldn’t tell.

“ In my car?”

“ Force of habit. You’ve been dead for a while.”

“ Only afew months!” Kim shrugged. Bobby walked in rubbing his head.

“ Yeah and you were gone for afew too, Kim. Where the hell where you?”

“ Where the hell indeed.” Muttered Dean and Kim shook her head.

“ Just got caught up in a job.” She said and Sam looked at her closely.

“ You sure?”

“ You sure you went for ‘a drive’?” she quoted snapping at her brother. He looked taken aback and she turned back to Bobby who wasn’t going to push it.

“ Whatever. So what was ‘Castiel’?”

Dean and Kim explained everything in detail except the fact that Kim was in hell. She was going to keep that a secret.

“ So it was an angel?”

“ That’s what he said.”

“ No! It couldn’t have been an angel, they aren’t real.”

“ Dean I was looking up the lore and apparently Angels have the power to pull souls out of hell.”

“ So?”

“ So maybe this actually is an angel.”

“ He.” Kim said and Bobby turned.

“ What?” he said in his bobby way,

“ He, not it.” Kim whispered and Bobby rolled his eyes.

“ Right. Well ‘HE’ pulled you out of hell.” He said eyeing Kim but she was staring off into space. Why did that guy affect her so much? She winced as she thought of those piercing blue eyes looking at her. She could have sworn he knew she was there. She took a sigh and pulled her mind back into conversation.

“ What do you mean Kim was in hell?!” Sam was yelling.

“ Crap.” She groaned as they turned to her.

“ Is he telling the truth?”

“ Um . . .”

“ Damn it! Why the hell didn’t you say something?!”

“ Cause I thought you all knew.”

“ That’s the excuse you gave me.” Dean glared and she sighed.

“ I won’t go through it again. If any of you cared you would have know . . .” She whispered and grabbed her shoulder to cover the handprint.

“ You must have a hand print too.”

“ She does.”

“ Thanks, bro.” she muttered sarcastically and took off her jacket before pulling up her sleeve. There sat the burn of the handprint.

“ Wow. Same spot on other shoulder.” Sam acknowledged looking at the hand. “ He pulled you both out then?”

“ I guess so.” She shrugged and Sam sighed.

“ Whatever.”

“ That means your still thinking but you don’t want to talk anymore.” She sighed feeling bad and covered up her mark.

“ So what do we do?”

“ Go on a hunt I guess.” She whispered and Dean nodded. They sat at Bobby’s place all looking up anything that could be a hunt.

“ Well I got nothing. Bobby why don’t we call some other hunter and see if-“

“ I called three just now and I think I have a hunt.”

“ What?”

“ None of them answered and some of these people are not likely to just blow me off after 3 days.”

“ So we check it out?”

“ Yeah. Sam and Dean and Kim go to Sheila’s house at 18032 Sickle av. N.” Kim nodded but she had no idea what that meant. She had no sense of direction. Dean on the other hand knew where that was and had them all climb into the impala.

“ Now we just follow Bobby and then we’ll go research some more if there’s nothing there.” As they arrived at the house they all stood looking at the house. Kim found a bad vibe coming from the house.

“ 10 bucks something’s in there.” Dean said turning to Kim who smirked.

“ No. There’s nothing in there anymore but something happened. Deal!” she said clasping his hand and Sam rolled his eyes.

“ You both are idiots.”

“ Fine. You wanna join?”

“ Yeah. Nothings wrong Sheila just is on a hunt.”

“ Will you Ejects get over here?” Bobby called when Sam threw in his 10 bucks. They opened the door and saw immediately that there was salt lining the floor. As they turned the corner they found Sheila’s body lying there with her ribs ripped open.

“ Oh no.”

“ It still here?” Dean asked Sam who shook his head.

“ Nothing on the EMF.”

“ Damn it! I lost!”

“ Tell me about it.” Sam sighed and Kim took their money.
“ You idiots.” Bobby sounded disgusted.

“ Sorry Bobby. Next time we’ll make sure if you wanna join.” Kim smiled and he nodded.

“ Yeah you do that.” He glared and looked around. “ No sulfur either.” They exchanged glances and stared around the room

Back at Bobby’s place they all slumped into chairs as Bobby turned through his books.

“ Great that’s weird.” Kim sighed and thought of the salt. “ You think that some type of ghost can not be traced on the EMF, Bobby?”
“ Not that I know of. You guys should stay here the night just in case.” They all nodded and Kim went up to the bathroom. In there she found a comfortable washcloth and she began to scrub her face. Wow. She hated washing her- the sink turned on hot full blast suddenly and steam rose up. She whipped the mirror to see James behind her. Spinning James looked even more solemn.

“ Why didn’t you save me?!”

“ I tried. I was so close. You had to just wait. I was trying to keep you out of that life!”

“ You TRIED! You dragged me into it miserably. I was EATEN!!!”

“ It wasn’t my fault!” she sobbed and he advanced.

“ Yeah it was. You are the whole reason I’m dead!” he shouted. Kim slummed laughing and crying at the same time as he hit her again and again.

“ I was trying give you a regular life. You were so stupid.” He sneered at her and she smiled.

“ You never learned anything though. She picked up an iron wrench from the floor and swung at James as he vanished. Pounding came from the door as Dean and Sam burst in.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was only half of it because it it seemed to be getting to long.