Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 3 The 66 Seels

“ Bobby do you know of any Ghosts that can not be found on the EMF?”

“ Well, I’ve been doing some research since Kim saw James and I saw those girls and there is one but it would strike more than one person. Which would explain all the missing hunters.”

“ So what is it?”

“ Well it’s called the rising of the Witnesses. They are supposedly the Witness are people that everyone knew who died. I don’t know what they do but it’s something like that.” Kim shrugged and yawned.

“ Everyone we couldn’t save.” Sam said thoughtfully

“ So we have a bunch of angry ghosts around. What do we do?”

“ I have a room downstairs. It’s built to fight ghosts.”

“ You have a panic room?” Dean asked in ridicule.

“ What?”

They all filed down to the room, which was made with iron plates implanted with salt and holy water and full of Devil traps.

“ I must say this is pretty cool.” She said examining the room.

“ So what do we do? Just stay here forever or what?” Dean asked and Bobby shrugged.

“ We could try to stop it but . . . it has to be done over an open fire.”

“ Fireplace?”

“ And all my tools are up there.”

“ Well we could go up there, put up protection and do the ritual getting anything you need and then get those things to go away.”

“ Sounds like a plan.” They all started to file out when Sam caught Kim’s arm

“ Who’s James, By the way?”

“ My old boyfriend. He was eaten by ghouls.” She sighed and shook him loose walking out and taking the salt pack out. Suddenly there was a noise from the top of the stairs and Dean smiled.

“ Reggie! With the laser eyes, Right?”

“ Yeah. The night you got me killed. I was killed because of you.”

“ Hey man I’m sorry.”

“ No your not. You didn’t do anything to help me and all you can say is- I’m SORRY?!” he started to move down the stairs as Bobby shot the gun firing salt into the ghost.

“ Thanks Bobby.” He whispered breathless and he nodded. They all rushed upstairs and Bobby turned to Kim.

“ You stay here and keep these son’s o’ bitches off me, and you two go get-“ Bobby listed the things he needed and Sam went into one room where Kim could here Hendrickson and Dean went upstairs. Bobby started arranging things as the two little girls showed up glaring.

“ Bobby.” One said and Kim swung an iron bar at them taking them out.

“ I’m saving my amo.” She shrugged as Bobby looked at her funny and he started to look over the incantation. James appeared and she swung before he could say anything. Suddenly Reggie appeared taking her poker and she loaded the gun firing. There was a bang and a crash from upstairs and soon after Dean came down.

“ Meg.” He said quietly and jumped into the circle handing the things over and Sam too.

“ Hendrickson.” He said and she nodded. Bobby started to chant and the wind began to blow viciously. The salt started to blow away and the ghosts were coming quickly. Dean Sam and Kim were all firing rapidly trying to get Bobby some time but the salt was gone. They were attacking faster and Kim was having troubles. Suddenly James came up and tackled her strangling her.

“ You never would save me!” Dean and Sam were both trapped against the wall by the two little girls and Bobby had finally finished the incantation and threw the powder into the fire. It turned blue and flared up causing a blinding light. James suddenly vanished and the two girls were no longer holding the desk and they all seemed to be able to breath. Gasping Kim stared at Bobby who was panting and Sam and Dean nodded.

“ Thanks Bobby.”

That night they all slept in the upstairs maybe because of the fact that they didn’t want to be stuck in the room again. Kim was awakening by talking. Sam was asleep so that meant. She rolled over and saw that Castiel and Dean were talking.

“ The rising of the witnesses is one of the 66 seals.”

“ What?”

“ Think of the seals as locks on a door.” Castiel said trying to make him understand.

“ Alright last one open say it.”

“ Lucifer walks free.” Kim’s eyes widened and she was surprised they didn’t know that she was awake. Dean stared just as Cass turned his back to Kim.

“ You mean like the Devil? The apocalypse?”

“ Yes.” He said turning around and looking at Kim who had her eyes mostly closed, she looked like she was sleeping. Kim was a good 7 feet away and his eyes still seemed to pierce her. They were looking through her soul but at her at the same time. It made her feel like she had been exposed and discovered but he made no acknowledgement of it.

“ Well maybe you should do something about that. But it’s none of my business so just go away.” Castiel turned and slammed Dean against the fridge.

“ You should be more grateful. Remember Dean, I pulled you out of hell I can throw you back in.” he threatened and then he was gone. Kim again got up causing Dean to jump.

“ Kimmy. How long have you been up?”

“ Since Seals and apocalypse were mentioned.” She muttered and Dean nodded.

“ So you know Cass was here.”

“ Yeah.” She gave a half smile. “ So you’re going to help them?”

“ I think I have to.” He whispered and she nodded.

“ I’ll help.” She smiled and he looked up at her.

“ Bitch”

“ Moron.”

“ Jerks!” Groaned Sam as he looked up. “ Talk in the morning. I need some sleep.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah yeah i know that they can be found on the EMF but i really couldn't remember what made them realize it was the witnesses so i just said that was it. Now i have re-watched the chapter but i have a lot of catching up to do so i will edit later.