Status: <3

Broken Heart Equals New Start?

Chapter 1

Staring at the man I loved, tears streaking down my face as my heart broke was not how I planned on spending the day. Today was supposed to be a happy day. A day of celebrations and big news. Today was not supposed to be the day that he ripped my heart from my chest and walked all over it.

I had just gotten back from the doctor, walking into the house that we shared, to hear noises coming from upstairs. I slowly walked up the stairs, hoping to find Jimmy working or something, but as I stood in front of the door that led to our room, I realized that noise, I realized that the man I love was having sex with another woman.

I slowly opened the door, even though my head was shouting at me not to. As I slowly peaked my head around the door, my worst fears were realized as I saw Chris, the guy I thought I loved on top off another woman. But it wasn’t just some random girl, no; it was his ex-girlfriend.

I gasped softly, slowly backing away from the door, my hand covering my mouth as tears cascaded down my face. I turned to run, but managed to trip over my own two feet, causing a loud enough noise to alert the two in the room of my presence.

“What was that?” she whispered. I continued to sob, trying to scramble away from the room.

“I...I don’t know.” I heard him mutter. “I’ll go look.” I attempted to scramble down the stairs as fast as I could, but my legs gave out at the bottom of the stairs. I sobbed into my hands, bringing my knees to my chest.

“Robin? Oh shit…” I heard him mutter from the top of the stairs, and the movement of feet coming down the stairs. I again attempted to scramble away from him, not wanting to be near him.

“Baby, please… I…I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking.” He said with large ,frightened, eyes, trying to get closer to me. The tears continued to cascade down my face as I finally managed to get up and make a run for the door.

“Chris, baby, who’s down there?” Rosaline called from upstairs. My tears fell faster, and I stared Chris right in the eye as he hung his head.

“Please…please, I love you.” He whispered. I simply shook my head, turned and walked out of the door.

<><><><><><>

I didn’t think about where I was going, I was just driving, I needed to be away from here. I continued to drive for hours, just randomly around town, until I pulled into a very familiar driveway.

I walked up to the door and knocked softly. No more than a minute later, the door was opened, revealing a very tired and very concerned looking Matt.

“Oh thank god. Where the hell have you been?”

“Just driving,” I whispered.

“You’ve been gone for hours now! You scared the shit out of everyone. We all thought you just ran away!” Matt exclaimed, grabbing me in a tight hug and pulling me inside the house.

“I should. It’d make everything easier.” I muttered against his built chest.

“Don’t you dare Robin Camille. I don’t know what I would do without you, you’re my best friend.” He said with a strong voice, but quivered slightly ay the end.

“He broke my heart Matt.” I murmured, tears once again cascading down my face like rivers.

“I know he did, and he will pay for that, but please, Roo, don’t leave us.” He whispered into my hair.

“Us?” I asked looking at him confused.

“Yeah, us.” I heard the voice of my brother say across the room. I looked up for the first time since entering the house, and came upon the realization that all my friends were here.

“I…can’t be here right now.” refusing to meet anyone’s eyes. As I turned to leave, not only did I feel Matt’s strong grip on me, but I felt the eyes I had always gotten lost in staring intently at me.

“You can’t leave like this.” Matt urged. I just shrugged his hand off, walking to the door. I made it all the way to my car before anyone said anything else. As I was about to get in my car, I felt a pair of long arms wrap themselves around me.

“Please?” He murmured into my hair.

“Jimmy…” I just tied to remain breathing.

“Please, talk to me? Look at me? Anything?” he begged softly, turning me to face him.

“What do you want me to say?” I whimpered, looking at the ground.

“Why this is affecting you so much! You were only with the guy 6 months Roo. I know you thought he was ‘the one’ but what is this really about babygirl?” He murmured, using his finger to tilt my face up to look at him.

“I’m…I’m Pregnant Jimmy.” I cried into his shirt, quiet enough no one else could hear though. He sharply inhaled.

“It’s his?” He asked, staring me straight in the eyes. I just nodded my head. I swear I heard him mutter ‘fuck’ under his breathe.

“We’re here for you Roo, you should know that.” He tried to tell me, but I cut him off from saying more.

“Except when you’re on tour, and when you coup yourselves up for weeks on ed to write an album!” I shout, tears falling faster.

“Please, Roo, we’ll always be there for you. I’ll always be here for you, if you’ll let me.” He pleaded with his eyes. I shook my head, unwrapping his arms from me.

“I can’t James.” I whispered, staying as strong as I could. I slowly slid into my car, rolling down the window to say goodbye.

“Roo, please. I’ve always loved you. Please don’t go.” He whimpered, you could see the pain in his eyes, even though it was pitch black outside.

“I love you too Jimmy, always have.” I murmured. “But I can’t stay here, and you know it.”

“No! You can stay here! Fuck that asshole! Please baby, stay. If not for you, or me, stay for that baby! Let me help you take care of it. Let me be its father.” He whispered at the end, tears coming to his eyes.

“Jimmy…” I started off, but was cut off by more begging.

“I, don’t know yet.” I murmured.

“Please, just get out of the car and come inside for a while. If you decide you want me to fuck off, and be out of yours, and the babies life, I will. But please, just give this a chance, please?” He slowly grabbed the door handle, and as I sighed, he pulled it open, and pulled me out into a tight embrace.

“I love you Jimmy, but I’m not promising anything. Understood?” I asked into his chest.

“Of course. I love you too.” He murmured into my hair, before we slowly started back up the driveway to the house to tell everyone the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's gonna be a story! Woot! xD