Status: <3

Broken Heart Equals New Start?

Chapter 2

“Jimmy…” I trailed off, nervous to go inside.

“It’ll be fine baby.” He murmured, kissing my temple softly. We slowly walked inside, to see every ones gloomy faces.

“What’s with the long faces?” Jimmy asked, sounding quite chipper.

“My fucking baby sister is lea- Robin?” Brian started to say, but cut himself off as soon as he saw me.

“Mhm, Jimmy’s pretty good at smooth talking.” I giggled softly, throwing a small smile at him.

“How the fuck did you do it James?” Matt questioned, looking puzzled.

“I just convinced her, little baby Haner needed a daddy, isn’t that right, love?” I chuckled at his way of telling everyone. I nodded, biting my lip, anxious of what everyone would say.

“Oh that’s, wait, what the fuck did you say?” Johnny asked, a bewildered expression on his face.

“Oh just that that one’s expecting a mini Haner.” He chuckled kissing my cheek.

“And you’re the father?” My brother asked, looking outraged.

“No, but I’m going to be its daddy.” He laughed as my brother calmed down, finally understanding. I was suddenly attacked in a bear hug from my best friend, and soon to be sister in law. I hugged her back, smiling at how excited she was.

“How far along are you?” Bree asked, bouncing slightly.

“About a month and a half,” I said smiling, rubbing my tummy slightly. She squealed and started to rub my tummy, making me laugh. Brian stood up and walked over to us. He was wearing a look I couldn’t quite determine.

“Bri?” I asked quietly.

“Come here little sis.” He said, opening his arms, and letting me hug him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me, not letting me go.

“Hey! What about us?” Matt complained, pouting and crossing his arms.

“Wait your freaking turn Sanders! Look how sweet they are!” Bree giggled, pulling out her camera, which she called her baby, and started to take pictures of us, making me and Brian groan and push each other away making everyone else chuckle.

After hugging everyone, and making Matt pout more since I decided to make him wait until last, I stood up and looked at Jimmy. He had no idea what I was about to do.

“Jimmy I need to talk to you.” I asked quietly, walking into the kitchen.

“What is it babe?” Jimmy whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I bit my lip, trying to figure out how to ask.

“I want Bree and Bri to be the god parents.” I rushed out. I heard Jimmy chuckle and rub my tummy softly.

“Of course love. That’s up to you.” I turned to face him, tears in my eyes.

“But you wanted to be this babies father?” I asked, confused. “And don’t the fathers help with these decisions?” I asked as tears softly started to fall down my cheeks. “You don’t have to be the father, I’m not making you.” I whispered, feeling completely depressed, stupid hormones.

“Baby, listen to me.” He said, taking me into his arms again. “I want to be this baby’s father. I only said what I did because that’ exactly who I wanted to be the god parents, and because I knew you would choose them even if I didn’t want them. So listen up love, I’m in it for the long run. I love you. I want to be in hi or her life forever and I want to be in your life forever, got it?” He whispered to me. I started to sob. I’ve never felt so much love before. I nodded, putting my face into his chest.

“One other thing…” I whispered.

“What is it baby?” He asked, kissing the top of my head.

“I want Bree to deliver my baby.” I said looking up at him.

“Of course love, and I’ll be right next to you, holding your hand and letting you cuss me out the entire time.” He whispered, kissing my lips softly, but with so much love it felt like my heart exploded from happiness.

“So it’s decided, Bree and Bri are god parents and Bree’s delivering!” I exclaimed, hoping no one heard me. I laughed hard when I heard a loud squeal come from the other side of the kitchen door. Jimmy looked at me with a quirked eyebrow and looked at the door.

“Let’s go see what that was about.” I giggled, but walked through the door to see Bree jumping around, and spazzing out as all the guys looked like she was insane.

“What the…” I trailed off as I was yet again tackled into a bear hug by Bree. I looked at her funny, and she just smiled wide at me.

“What are you on?” I questioned her sanity sometimes.

“I’m the god mom, and I get to deliver it!” She squealed out, rubbing my tummy again. I laughed at my best friend as all the guys head popped up looking at me and Jimmy. I smiled and looked over at Brian. His eyes widened and I just nodded. He looked like he was gonna cry.

“Me?” he asked, confirming what he already knew, I smiled and nodded my head. He rushed over to me, and Bree backed off, letting me hug my brother.

“I love you big brother.” I whispered, hugging him tighter.

“I love you to baby sis.” He said smiling down at me and kissing my forehead. He kneeled down so he was level with my belly, making me look at him funny.

“What are you doing Bri?” I questioned as he rubbed my tummy. All the guys were watching with curious looks on there faces.

“Hey baby, I’m your uncle Brian. I can’t wait to meet you baby. Oh and, I’m your favorite uncle ok? And be nice to your mommy! No making her sick, got it?” He said talking to my tummy in a baby-ish voice. This made me burst out laughing and all the other guys in the room pouted, except Jimmy who also broke out laughing.

“What are you pouting at?” I questioned them, they all pointed at Brian and pouted some more.

“Why does he get to be the God father AND the favorite uncle?! “Johnny complained. I giggled and smiled down at my brother as he kept rubbing my belly and talking to it softly.

“He called dibs I guess, maybe it’ll just have to be a competition to see who the favorite is.” I joked, but regretted saying it as soon as all of the pouting males stood up and ran towards me. I was suddenly picked up by a pair of muscular arms and sat on the couch.

“Matt, what the hell?” I questioned, as Bree and Jimmy laughed at what was going on.

“Hush you,” He said pointing at me. “Hi baby, I’m your uncle Matt! And don’t listen to uncle Brian, I’m your favorite ok?” He started to really talk to it about how he was going to spoil it rotten and what not. I was in a fit of laughter as he kept rubbing my belly and talking to the baby inside me.

“Um, guys, the baby can’t hear yet…” Bree told the guys, laughing as they all looked confused. “They develop hearing at eight weeks, that’s still about three weeks away.” She explained as all the guys faces dropped. At least I had a few weeks before they all decided they needed to suck up to my unborn baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Chapter 2!
Subscriptions and comments make me happy!
And happy me makes me want to update! xD