Status: <3

Broken Heart Equals New Start?

Chapter 7

We all were giggling as we walked into the little diner.

“When’s you’re next doctors appointment Roo?” Bree questioned.

“Why? Do you want to come with…again?” I asked a wide smile on my face. She nodded excitedly making me giggle again.

“Hey! Can I come too?” Brian asked, his infamous pout adorning his lips.

“Of course man. There needs to be more testosterone in that cramped little room. Plus you’ll get to see you’re nephews.” Jimmy said smiling.

“Nu huh! He’ll get to see his nieces!” Bree exclaimed glaring heatedly at Jimmy.

“You’re both right, he’ll get to see his niece and nephew” I said smiling. Everyone looked at me.

“You think you’ll get one of both?” Brian asked, a soft smile playing at his lips.

“Of course! You boys will get to train the little boy to be your evil little minion as you always hoped” I stopped to giggle. “And get a little princess to spoil rotten! And then one day when she comes home to tell us she has her first boyfriend-“ I was cut off by Jimmy slapping a hand over my mouth.

“She will not get a boyfriend until she’s thirty!” He shouted, making everyone’s heads turn.

“Um, let’s get a table.” Bree said giggling behind her hand.

“Yeah, we’ve been here five minutes and no one has gone up to ask for a table!” Brian practically shrieked.

“He’s right,” I giggled, walking up to the podium. I smiled at the woman standing there. “I apologize for our loud and rude behavior.” I apologized.

“It’s alright dear. Table for four?” She asked politely. I simply nodded. She lead us back to a table and we sat, me and jimmy on one side, and Bree and Bri on the other.

After a pleasant meal we all decided we wanted to go to our separate houses and get some rest.

<><><><><><><><>

Unfortunately, Jimmy and I didn’t get any rest. As soon as we were cuddled on the couch the doorbell rang.

We both groaned before Jimmy nudged me off of him so he could get the door. What a gentleman. I laid on the couch, before hearing his voice.

“Man, just let me see her! I know she’s pregnant! I want to talk to her!” He growled. I stood slowly, tip-toeing over to the door.

“No. She’s had enough stress for the week. We’ll call you when she’s ready to talk to you.” I heard Jimmy say, trying to stay calm.

“I’m not leaving until I talk to her!” Chris shouted.

“What the hell do you want?” I groan out as I make my presence know.

“Baby, he doesn’t want anything, he was just leaving.” Jimmy stated, shooting him a look as he held me to his chest.

“No I was not. Robin, we need to talk! I want you back babe. I still love you!” He said, a sad look flashing through his eyes. I shook my head, hiding it in Jimmy’s chest.

“You don’t love me. If you did you wouldn’t have slept with her” I said softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

“Baby, it was a mistake!” He tried.

“Number one, I’m not your god damn baby, so stop calling me that. Number two, you knew what you were doing when you did it. Just leave Chris. I can’t deal with this right now.” I sighed, still cuddling into Jimmy who was rubbing circles on my back. I smiled softly.

“So, you’re gonna give up our entire relationship for this dick? Because I made one tiny mistake?” He asked, sounding mad. I growled, my eyes burning with fire as my head snapped up ff of Jimmy’s chest.

“Do not call him a dick you fucking asshole! And it was not one tiny mistake! you slept with another woman! I will never love you again Chris. I honestly can’t stand your fucking guts.” I growled, staring directly at him, venom lacing every syllable leaving my lips.

“Just leave dude.” Jimmy stated, sounding proud. I turned to him and smiled softly, leaning up to kiss him softly. I heard Chris let out a low growl saying something about how he would be back, before stomping back off to his precious car.

“I love you.” I whisper, kissing him softly again.

“I love you too baby.” He whispered, kissing down my neck, guiding us back into the living room. “Baby, do you know how sexy you are when you’re mad?” He asked, biting my neck softly, making me let out a soft sigh.

“Nope.” I whisper. Wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hair.

“You’re so sexy baby.” He whispered, nibbling on my ear. I giggled before crawling away from him, and standing up. I run towards the stairs, stopping about half way up and looking over my shoulder.

“You coming babe?” I giggle, and keep running up the stairs.

Today was pretty awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
*giggles*
well, I don't know what to say about this chapter xD
I was bored. Totally honest answer there.
I stayed home sick today, and have been updating stories, so this was just cause I was honest to god, bored out of my mind xD
So tell me what you think, eh? :)
that'd make my night xD
even if it's to tell me it's crappy. I'd love this story to get some love.
Comment, subscribe, you know how to :D