Status: <3

Broken Heart Equals New Start?

Chapter 6

My phone had been ringing non-stop the last week or so, and it was driving me mad. Just as I heard my ringtone for the 123,974,752,019th time, Jimmy grabbed it and answered it.

“What do you want?” he growled. My eyes were wide as I watched him talk to Chris. I heard some muttering, but couldn’t hear what the other man was saying.

“No… Because I fucking said so… leaver her the fuck alone or I will make you, got it kid?” Jimmy was becoming very mad, very fast as the man on the phone continued to talk. I finally decided I needed to intervene.

“Give me the phone Jimmy.” I murmur, kissing his neck softly.

“Baby, no.” He said, continuing to get annoyed, but not as mad.

“Now James.” I said, holding my hand out for the phone. We had a glaring match for a few moments, before he silently handed me my phone and stood up, walking off.

I sighed, before putting the phone up to my ear and closing my eyes.

“What do you want Chris?” I mutter into the phone.

“I want to know why the fuck you’ve been avoiding me, and why the fuck you were so close to that James kid when I went over to talk to you that one day!” He exclaimed, sounding beyond irritated.

“Don’t you get it?” I groaned in frustration.

“Get what?!” He yelled into the phone. I shook my head, closing my eyes tight.

“We’re over Chris! I thought you would be smart enough to figure out that I would want nothing to do with you after you cheated on me!” I said strongly, but quietly.

“But Robin-“

“Don’t ‘But Robin’ me! I don’t want to hear it!” I exclaimed, suddenly really frustrated with the man on the phone.

“I’m sorry baby.” He whispered. I groaned.

“I’m not your baby!” I told him sternly. I started to think, he needs to know… I just don’t want to tell him.

“Can I ask one more question?” He asked softly.

“Sure.” I murmur, pinching the bridge of my nose and flopping onto my back.

“Why was he rubbing your stomach like that?” He asked. I froze, my hand still on my nose, my eyes, shit tightly.

“I’m….Fuck Chris, I’m pregnant, ok?” I whispered. I heard him take in a large breathe.

“Is it mine?” I took a shaky breathe.

They’re yours.” I mutter in conformation,

“They?” He asked, shocked.

“Yes, they. Now may I please go? We’ll talk about this another time.” I whimper, I was so worn out.

“Sure, but, we really will need to talk about this.” I heard something in his voice, but I wasn’t sure what it was.

“Yeah, yeah. Goodbye Chris.” I mutter into the phone, not waiting for him to say anything before I hang up and fling my phone away from me. I just keep laying there, not daring to open my eyes or move a muscle. Just wanting to be alone for a moment.

“Watcha doing?” I hear my brother ask.

“Hiding.” I groan.

“From?” Persistent jerk.

“You’re face, now leave me alone.” I murmur, still not moving.

“No can do squirt. Jimmy’s upset.” I groan louder, making him chuckle.

“Why?” I inquire, moving my arm so I could see Brian leaning casually in the door way. He simply shrugged, making my whine in protest.

“Go find out yourself Roo.” He said, walking over, helping me sit up, even though I wasn’t that pregnant yet! “And don’t hurt Aiden and Riley walking down the stairs!” Brian called after me!

“There names are Aiden and Ariel!” I yelled back, stumbling on the last step, falling forward. I closed my eyes, throwing my hands in front of me, not wanting to totally face plant, but I never met the ground. My eyes opened and there was Jimmy. He looked me over, before standing me up right and releasing me from his grip. He simply turned and started to walk off.

“Jimmy.” I murmur, catching his arm. He turns to look at me, but there’s no trace of a smile on his face.

“What’s wrong?” I whisper, taking a step closer to him. He simply shook his head, looking down. “Please?”

“It’s nothing Robin.” He said softly. I shook my head, taking both my hands and cupping his face, making him look at me.

“Please tell me Jimbo.” I whisper, looking into his eyes.

“You’re gonna leave me for him.” He whispered so quietly I barely heard him. I gasped, noticing the dampness his eyes held.

“What? What in the world made you think that?” I asked shocked.

“You’re pregnant with his kids.” He said looking at me sadly. I simply shook my head, before standing on my tippy toes, and pulling his face down a bit to kiss his lips hard. We stood kissing for a few minutes, his arms slowly wrapping themselves around my waist.

“I’m not leaving you for that prick, yes, he’s their father, but you’ll be there dad. I love you Jimmy, I’ve always loved you.” I whisper, softly stroking his face. He nodded into my hands, his eyes closed.

“I’m sorry I freaked out, I just don’t like you talking to him.” He whispered.

“I’ll have to talk to him sometimes, but when I do, I want you there with me, ok?” I said softly, smiling softly at him.

“Of course.” He said, kissing me softly again.

“I love you.” I murmur into the kiss.

“I love you more,” he said pulling out of the kiss, resting our foreheads together.

“Awwww! Aren’t they just so cute, Brian?” a voice suddenly made us jump slightly, looking towards the source we discovered my brother with his arms wrapped around Bree, trying to hold in his own ‘awww’.

“Thanks for ruining the moment guys!” I yell at them, laughing softly. Jimmy’s hiding in my shoulder leaving soft kisses every where.

“That was for not setting me up with your brother the first time I asked!” She yelled, giggling like a mad woman.

“Will you never let that go?!” I groaned. The boys just stood there watching in amusement, before my tummy made a loud roaring noise, indicating I was hungry.

“Hey, why don’t we go get some dinner?” Brian asked, chuckling at my reddened face.

“Sounds like a plan…man.” Bree said giggling at her little rhyme. We all laughed at her, before piling out of the house to go find some food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo.....I'm sorry D:
it's been FOREVER!
and this isn't enough to make up for it, but I'll try to write more often!
I get winter break in like, three weeks, and I should update a TON then :D
until the next chapter my dearies :)

oh and p.s. sorry if the chapter sucks!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE