Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

I'm Gay

I found my mom quick enough. When I got into the car I was shaking.

I seem to be shaking a lot lately.

My mom was quiet when I got in the car, she didn't ask me how my day was. I'm starting worry.

When we got home I went to sit in the living room and my mom sat across from me.

Just to get this over with I kicked off the conversation. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

She took a deep breath and stopped, rethinking her words. "Is there anything you would like tell me?"

Oh fuck, she does know, and she wants me to say it and not her. Think of something fast!

"No not that I know of why?"

"You know I will love you no matter what right?" She didn't answer the question.

"What are you getting to mom?" I asked trying really hard not to be rude.

"It's just that I don't care who your with, well I do, but as long as their good to you they're alright by me."

"Can you please stop dancing around the question and tell me?" I really didn't want to be the one who said it.

"What I'm trying to say is that I don't care if your straight, gay, or bi. Got it? You can tell me anything."

She was looking straight into my eyes, and I knew if I lied now she would know.

"I really don't want to talk about this now mom." I looked away from her gaze.

"So there is something you want to tell me?" She pressed.

"Yes." I whispered. "But I really don't think this is the time."

"It's a good a time as any!" Her fist hit the table and I flinched.

"Fine," I yelled, caving. "Have it your way! I'm gay. Your one and only child is a fag!"

The shock on her face was enough to tell me that she didn't want me to say I was gay. She was hoping I would just laugh it off and say that I was straight.

I ran out of there, hurt and trying so hard not to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not writting in awhile. I went on a ski trip and I'm very sore at the moment.

Other than that sorry if the update sucks.