Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Helping Out

Few Weeks later

God I feel so dirty! Even a shower can't wash away the feeling.

Over the weeks I've developed a crush on Cody. The crush I could deal with but I've got dreams and crap on top of that!

I really hate waking up in the middle of the night with my boxers sticking to me. Then there's my mom! She's starting to give me funny looks.

And what is the so called 'crap'? Well, every girl in the god damn school wants him, and I do mean every!

Every time one of them comes up and talks to him, I get jealous. But he shrugs them off and keeps on walking with me. So, I guess I shouldn't be as jealous.

"Hello?" I find a hand being waved in my face. It seems to be happening a lot lately.

"What?" I whine.

"Sorry I've been talking about all these girls. They just get on my nerves!" He let out a frustrated sigh.

When were at lunch he talks about all these girls who ask him out.

"Then why don't you just ask one out?" I ask for who-knows-how-many-times now.

"I told you I like someone else and they haven't even bothered to ask me. I'm not very good at asking people out, probably why I've never had a girlfriend. Can you help me out?"

"Like how?"

"You know pretend your the person." I think I had hurt written across my face because he add, "I'm not calling you a girl, it's just your my only friend and - "

"Alright fine I'll do it."

He smiles, "Great, I'll come over to your house later this afternoon?"

"Yeah sure whatever, what are friends for."

Great, now I get to see the guy I like go out with some girl, and I'm helping him ask her out!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short simple and to the point =]
Comment?
I love all who do.