Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Hopeless

"Hey there Eric," Raechel greeted me after school. "Where's Cody?"

"Oh he got a detention for getting in a fight with some guy that was making fun of me. He was close to punching the guy in the face."

"Wow, I wish I had a boyfriend like yours."

I stood there and thought about what she said. She thinks we're together?

"Did I say something wrong? Is something wrong with you and Cody?"

It wouldn't hurt to tell her right? "Umm... you see- we're not boyfriends?"

"You two broke up!" She exclaimed. I shook my head, this girl is hopeless. "Oh, I get it, he never asked you to be his boyfriend and now you're not sure what you are to him." I guess I spoke too soon. "Am I right?"

"Yeah," I said. My face getting red for some reason. She awed and told me he would ask sooner or later. "Thanks, but can you please not tell him? I don't want you to tell him and him fell forced to ask me out."

"OK! What do you want to do before he comes over?"

"I don't care, but I hope he hurries up cuz I am hungry."

"Well," She started poking my stomach, "If you ate something every once and awhile you wouldn't be hungry."

I gasped, "I don't have an eating disorder!"

"Whatever. Let me paint your nails!"

Wow, this girl can be random.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi people this one is for BasketCaseFromFrance, thank you for being one of the first people to comment and tell me what you thought about this story.

Other than that, sorry for it being so short.
Comments let me know people care.