Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Kissy

"So um," I really didn't know what to say. It was really late again and this time Raechel was the first to be walked home. Cody was now walking me back to my place. I really didn't notice before, but we were holding hands.

"You know, I wish you and Raechel lived further away from each other."

"Why do you say that?"

He looked over at me, "That way I could walk with you longer." It's a good thing it was dark, because I feel my cheeks getting warm. The next thing he says defiantly makes me blush, "And I think it's adorable when you blush." He looked away from me and down the street. "We're at your house."

We walked up on the porch.

"So what time are we all meeting tomarrow?" I asked.

"Eleven, near the river," He replied.

"Ok."

One second we were just looking at each other, the next our lips were together. It wasn't a sloppy kiss, it was a sweet one. He was the first one to pull away.

"G'night Eric."

"Nite."

He smiled and gave me one last peck on the lips and started to walk home. I walked into the house. If you think I was dazed when Cody kissed me close to my mouth, you should see me now. I felt as if I was walking on a cloud.

I noticed the kitchen light was on again so I just headed there, not really caring what my mom was doing. When I entered she was there at the table with the phone up to her ear. She didn't see me come in, so when I sat down next to her, she freaked out.

"Hi, Mom." God, I must have sounded out of it.

"Hold on J," She told the person on the phone. "Eric, are you ok?"

I sighed, "Yeah."

She sounded a little weirded out with the way I was acting, "What happened today?"

I grinned, "He kissed me, Mom, he kissed me!"

I pretty sure she got why I was acting like this now, "Aww, my baby had his first kiss!" She gave me a hug.

"OK, Mom, you're scarying me now."

She let go, "Sorry."

"Anyways, I came in here to tell you that and goodnight!" I got up to leave.

"Goodnight, dear."

"Oh, and whoever you're talking to is still on the phone," I said while walking out of the room. I was in to good of a mood to care who she was talking to.
♠ ♠ ♠
gah, this is so bad, but whatever...
Awww they all kissy!
i haven't been doing anything. yep I've been lazy.
*proud*

ack... the AC in my house broke down!
*burning up*